C.V

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by claire dixon, Aug 18, 2007.

  1. claire dixon

    claire dixon Guest

    Dear Kim
    Iam applying for the full time assistant at the new lloyds
    pharmacy store please see my c..v. below

    C.V

    Name Claire Dixon

    D.O.B 31st October 1973

    Address 26 Coleridge Lane Pudsey LS28 9NS

    Telephone number 0113 2194335

    Mobile number 07914043652

    email address

    Work History

    Millhouse inns customer service assistant 2000-2003
    welcoming customers sitting them in the restraunt serving them with food and
    drinks at the table

    The Albert Hotel (wharfedale Taverns)public house manager 2003-2004
    the day to day running of a food and drinks public bar

    The Chellow (wharfedale taverns) public house manager2004-2005
    the day to day running of a drinks only public bar

    Metro customer service advisor assistant 2005
    Working a time table call centre for the transport of West Yorkshire,Time
    table enquires.Complaints,Liason between the general public and the private
    bus and train operates

    Education

    Cockburn High school 1986-1989
    English,Maths,Art,Drama

    first aid course with st johns ambulance
    claire dixon, Aug 18, 2007

  2. claire dixon

    SJP Guest

    "claire dixon" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Kim
    > Iam applying for the full time assistant at the new lloyds
    > pharmacy store please see my c..v. below
    >

    > C.V
    >
    > Name Claire Dixon
    >
    > D.O.B 31st October 1973
    >
    > Address 26 Coleridge Lane Pudsey LS28 9NS
    >
    > Telephone number 0113 2194335
    >
    > Mobile number 07914043652
    >
    > email address
    >
    > Work History
    >
    > Millhouse inns customer service assistant 2000-2003
    > welcoming customers sitting them in the restraunt serving them with food
    > and drinks at the table
    >
    > The Albert Hotel (wharfedale Taverns)public house manager 2003-2004
    > the day to day running of a food and drinks public bar
    >
    > The Chellow (wharfedale taverns) public house manager2004-2005
    > the day to day running of a drinks only public bar
    >
    > Metro customer service advisor assistant 2005
    > Working a time table call centre for the transport of West Yorkshire,Time
    > table enquires.Complaints,Liason between the general public and the
    > private bus and train operates
    >
    > Education
    >
    > Cockburn High school 1986-1989
    > English,Maths,Art,Drama
    >
    > first aid course with st johns ambulance

    Doh!
    SJP, Aug 18, 2007

  3. claire dixon

    TJ Guest

    "SJP" <> wrote in

    > "claire dixon" <>

    ^^^^^^^^
    > Doh!

    Chalk up another tard for NTL.
    TJ, Aug 18, 2007
  4. claire dixon

    Whiskers Guest

    [posted and mailed]

    On 2007-08-18, claire dixon <> wrote:
    > Dear Kim
    > Iam applying for the full time assistant at the new lloyds
    > pharmacy store please see my c..v. below

    [...]

    I think you'd fit right in, as long as someone else works the till.
    Sadly, your CV might never get to the right place if your current form is
    maintained.

    You might find you have a sudden desire to move house and get new phone
    numbers and email addresses. Possibly a change of name too.

    How to remove your post from Google's public archive of this international
    newsgroup:
    <http://groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=46493&query=remove&topic=&type=>

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers
    Whiskers, Aug 18, 2007
  5. claire dixon

    samuel Guest

    "claire dixon" <> wrote in

    ntlworld customer strikes again

    > Dear Kim
    > Iam applying for the full time assistant at the
    > new lloyds
    > pharmacy store please see my c..v. below

    assistant at a pharmacy store ? scary

    > C.V
    >
    > Name Claire Dixon
    >
    > D.O.B 31st October 1973

    34 yours old should know better ?

    samuel, Aug 18, 2007
  6. claire dixon

    ded Guest

    > Dear Kim
    > Iam applying for the full time assistant at the

    Everyone take it easy, she didn't do anything bad or offensive
    she just made a mistake, and the poor woman is trying for
    a job.

    To the lady who posted, if you realise your mistake and do get to
    read all this, in this thread Whiskers has supplied a link in which
    you can try to get your post removed from google.
    It's wise you do, as not only your numbers etc, but future employers
    do google the name of potential employees
    ded, Aug 18, 2007
  7. claire dixon

    olfart Guest

    > Dear Kim
    > Iam applying for the full time assistant at the new lloyds
    > pharmacy store please see my c..v. below
    >

    > C.V
    >
    > Name Claire Dixon
    >
    > D.O.B 31st October 1973
    >
    > Address 26 Coleridge Lane Pudsey LS28 9NS
    >
    > Telephone number 0113 2194335
    >
    > Mobile number 07914043652
    >
    > email address
    >
    > Work History
    >
    > Millhouse inns customer service assistant 2000-2003
    > welcoming customers sitting them in the restraunt serving them with food
    > and drinks at the table
    >
    > The Albert Hotel (wharfedale Taverns)public house manager 2003-2004
    > the day to day running of a food and drinks public bar
    >
    > The Chellow (wharfedale taverns) public house manager2004-2005
    > the day to day running of a drinks only public bar
    >
    > Metro customer service advisor assistant 2005
    > Working a time table call centre for the transport of West Yorkshire,Time
    > table enquires.Complaints,Liason between the general public and the
    > private bus and train operates
    >
    > Education
    >
    > Cockburn High school 1986-1989
    > English,Maths,Art,Drama
    >
    > first aid course with st johns ambulance

    Cockburn High School......

    I'll bet Phys Ed was a blast at that place
    olfart, Aug 18, 2007
  8. ded wrote:

    >> Dear Kim
    >> Iam applying for the full time assistant at the

    > Everyone take it easy, she didn't do anything bad or offensive
    > she just made a mistake, and the poor woman is trying for
    > a job.

    Reeeeally?

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups.
    Blinky the Shark, Aug 18, 2007
  9. claire dixon

    Top Guest

    samuel wrote:

    > "claire dixon" <> wrote in
    >
    > ntlworld customer strikes again

    You had to repost her info. Way to go.

    Top
    Top, Aug 18, 2007
  10. claire dixon

    Guest

    samuel <> wrote:

    >> Dear Kim
    >> Iam applying for the full time assistant at the
    >> new lloyds
    >> pharmacy store please see my c..v. below

    >assistant at a pharmacy store ? scary

    Ya from liquor to drugs this is a big step for him :)

    (I sent him an e-mail about his info now being public record)
    --
    The world's strangest laws
    http://tinyurl.com/3chhcp
  11. claire dixon wrote:

    > Dear Kim
    > Iam applying for the full time assistant at the new lloyds
    > pharmacy store please see my c..v. below

    Fortunately I will never get there to buy meds. With the same caution the OP
    posted here instead of sending the resume to the proper recipient, she will
    prepare a daily dose of rat poison instead of hypertension meds, sometime,
    someday ....
    wisdomkiller & pain, Aug 18, 2007
  12. claire dixon

    crashbang1 Guest

    claire dixon wrote:
    > Dear Kim
    > Iam applying for the full time assistant at the new lloyds
    > pharmacy store please see my c..v. below
    >

    > C.V
    >
    > Name Claire Dixon
    >
    > D.O.B 31st October 1973
    >
    > Address 26 Coleridge Lane Pudsey LS28 9NS
    >
    > Telephone number 0113 2194335
    >
    > Mobile number 07914043652
    >
    > email address
    >
    > Work History
    >
    > Millhouse inns customer service assistant 2000-2003
    > welcoming customers sitting them in the restraunt serving them with food and
    > drinks at the table
    >
    > The Albert Hotel (wharfedale Taverns)public house manager 2003-2004
    > the day to day running of a food and drinks public bar
    >
    > The Chellow (wharfedale taverns) public house manager2004-2005
    > the day to day running of a drinks only public bar
    >
    > Metro customer service advisor assistant 2005
    > Working a time table call centre for the transport of West Yorkshire,Time
    > table enquires.Complaints,Liason between the general public and the private
    > bus and train operates
    >
    > Education
    >
    > Cockburn High school 1986-1989
    > English,Maths,Art,Drama
    >
    > first aid course with st johns ambulance

    No you are crap
    crashbang1, Aug 18, 2007
  13. claire dixon

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 13:54:53 +0100, ded wrote:

    >> Dear Kim
    >> Iam applying for the full time assistant at the

    >Everyone take it easy, she didn't do anything bad or offensive
    >she just made a mistake, and the poor woman is trying for
    >a job.
    >
    >To the lady who posted, if you realise your mistake and do get to

    It's a NTL user, they almost never realise it wasn't email or even know
    to respond back. It's just gone to /dev/null

    <snip>

    Me
    why?, Aug 19, 2007