    easier for me?

    Please advise.
    Ken
    Ken, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Ken

    C#IsBetter Guest

    C# is treated with higher regard than VB and you are
    better rewarded financially. If you know both you will
    have more opportunities for work.

    C#IsBetter, Apr 22, 2005

  3. Ken

    EggHead Guest

    Actually, it is not 100% truth.
    I C VB.net jobs more than C# jobs once in a while :)
    I would said it is easy for you to do VB.net. You should pick it up in no
    time when you are not doing OOP.
    On the other hand, I think you should do C# rather than VB.net.
    After you master C# and .net framework, you should have no problem to do
    VB.net coding or go over VB.net codes since you know classic VB and OOP
    already. However, if you only know vb.net and .net framework, you will find
    that it is not easy to do C# stuff.

    Egghead

    EggHead, Apr 22, 2005
  4. Ken

    Guest

    Ken

    Only my opinion but I would do my certification in VB.Net
    and then learn C# which should not be difficult once you
    are certified. I use C# because it is more familiar.

    Geoff

    , May 2, 2005
  5. Ken

    Guest Guest

    Do both!
    You can take the windows app test and the web apps test
    as long as you pick opposite languages.
    So I plan to take VB.Net for windows apps and C# for web
    apps.

    There is not a huge difference between programing for
    windows or programming for ASP in my view.

    Guest, May 16, 2005