    tutorial for begining or if someone can send to me

    thanks
    Branko
    *RaVeN*, Dec 1, 2004

  2. On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:40:28 +0100, "*RaVeN*" <>
    wrote:

    >Please need help , i trying to learn c sharp ,
    >so i need some direct download link for some good
    >tutorial for begining or if someone can send to me

    You might want to learn how to use Google first;

    http://www.google.com/search?q=c# tutorials

    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,450,000 for c# tutorials. (0.08 seconds)
    Shane Matthews, Dec 1, 2004

  3. *RaVeN*

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:40:28 +0100, *RaVeN* wrote:

    >Please need help , i trying to learn c sharp ,

    Install it, and use the built in help and examples.

    >so i need some direct download link for some good

    Whats an indirect link then, see below :)

    >tutorial for begining or if someone can send to me

    <snip>

    www.google.com

    Web Results 1 - 10 of about 1,340,000 English pages for
    c# tutorial
    (0.35 seconds)

    Me
    why?, Dec 1, 2004
  4. *RaVeN*

    gruffydd Guest

    'shane', and 'why' have a heart, English is not this bloke's language
    gruffydd, Dec 1, 2004
  5. *RaVeN*

    Ionizer Guest

    "*RaVeN*" <> wrote in message
    > Please need help , i trying to learn c sharp ,
    > so i need some direct download link for some good
    > tutorial for begining or if someone can send to me

    This is the way I usually do it, although I must admit that I often do the
    cheat version at parties and nobody really seems to notice:
    http://www.christianguitar.org/chord/10

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Dec 1, 2004
  6. *RaVeN*

    *RaVeN* Guest

    I nedeed help if some could give,that's all.
    I tryied google before writing here but always get
    results without help, i dont have money
    to be on net hole day and learn,
    i need some book or tutorial to read off-line,
    and couldnt found out there,
    thats why i need "direct" link to download such thing.
    So i see there is no help even here where i hope there will be.

    thanks anywhere

    *RaVeN*, Dec 1, 2004
  7. *RaVeN*

    Rob K Guest

    On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:54:36 GMT, gruffydd wrote:

    > 'shane', and 'why' have a heart, English is not this bloke's language

    Not mine, either.
    That said, from Google :

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=c# tutorial&lr=lang_hu
    Results 1 - 10 of about 3,080 Hungarian pages for c# tutorial. (0.33
    seconds)

    The first few seem to contain useful information, but my Hungarian is
    pretty rusty or rather nonexistent.

    I've read enough 'why?' posts to know he's got a heart .....
    Rob K, Dec 1, 2004
  8. *RaVeN*

    Rob K Guest

    On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:54:36 GMT, gruffydd wrote:

    > 'shane', and 'why' have a heart, English is not this bloke's language

    Please disregard my earlier reply. Sloppy, except the bit bit about
    'why?' posts.
    Rob K, Dec 1, 2004
  9. *RaVeN*

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "*RaVeN*" <> wrote in news:1101940068.378959
    @proxy0.bitsyu.net:

    > I nedeed help if some could give,that's all.
    > I tryied google before writing here but always get
    > results without help, i dont have money
    > to be on net hole day and learn,
    > i need some book or tutorial to read off-line,
    > and couldnt found out there,
    > thats why i need "direct" link to download such thing.
    > So i see there is no help even here where i hope there will be.
    >
    > thanks anywhere

    You should get a Deitel book.

    http://www.deitel.com/books/

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Dec 2, 2004
  10. *RaVeN*

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:54:36 GMT, gruffydd wrote:

    >'shane', and 'why' have a heart, English is not this bloke's language

    The question wasn't in a language I couldn't understand, hence the
    reply.

    Don't forget that the results from Google insert the word 'English'
    based on a cookie set by preferences.

    Me
    why?, Dec 2, 2004
  11. *RaVeN*

    *RaVeN* Guest

    sorry but i have not money to buy a books,
    i need link to get some begginers tutorial
    thank you all, i'm lost on this fucking net

    *RaVeN*, Dec 2, 2004
  12. *RaVeN*

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 23:24:45 +0100, *RaVeN* wrote:

    >I nedeed help if some could give,that's all.
    >I tryied google before writing here but always get

    <snip>

    >i need some book or tutorial to read off-line,

    Well if C# web sites are like other tutorials many should have the code
    / tutorial that you can download.

    >and couldnt found out there,

    http://www.csharphelp.com/archives2/archive402.html
    First you could download this complete tutorial here. There is a
    directory for each tutorial with a build.bat to build the tutorial and a
    run.bat to run the program. And every example is already compiled, just
    in case...

    Still on the 1st page of Google results

    Intro
    http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/Teaching/Lectures/CSharp/Tutorial/Part1.pdf
    a PDF you can download, it's 65 pages.
    http://www.ssw.uni-linz.ac.at/Teaching/Lectures/CSharp/Tutorial/Part2.pdf

    >thats why i need "direct" link to download such thing.

    The problem with direct links is you may get 1 or 2 or a few more. It's
    possible none of them are suitable for you. With Google you can look at
    any tutorial and see if you understand it.

    >So i see there is no help even here where i hope there will be.

    Not even with the built in help and examples?

    why?, Dec 2, 2004
  13. In article <> why?

    >On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:54:36 GMT, gruffydd wrote:
    >
    >>'shane', and 'why' have a heart, English is not this bloke's language
    >>

    >The question wasn't in a language I couldn't understand, hence the
    >reply.

    >Don't forget that the results from Google insert the word 'English'
    >based on a cookie set by preferences.

    >Me

    What makes you think I do not acknowledge them?

    --
    Lady Chatterly

    "You are singled out because you basically suck at life and you are
    stalked by a bot." -- The Most Offensive (Phuk Yew)
    Lady Chatterly, Dec 2, 2004
  14. *RaVeN*

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "*RaVeN*" <> wrote in news:1101985194.567917
    @proxy0.bitsyu.net:

    > sorry but i have not money to buy a books,
    > i need link to get some begginers tutorial
    > thank you all, i'm lost on this fucking net

    Without a decent beginner's book, you got no shot of learning C# and using
    it effectively in program solutions. You know there is always the public
    library.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Dec 2, 2004
  15. *RaVeN* <> wrote:

    > Please need help , i trying to learn c sharp ,
    > so i need some direct download link for some good
    > tutorial for begining or if someone can send to me

    Joe Mayo's beginners' C# tutorial is often recommended:
    <http://www.csharp-station.com/Tutorial.aspx>.
    Thomas Edison, Dec 3, 2004