    Please any person can guide me and tell me about good book of such program
    Language.
    Many thanks.

    Hoogan $$$, May 29, 2006

  2. Hoogan $$$

    Duane Arnold Guest

    "Hoogan $$$" <> wrote in message
    news:447a9a67$...
    > Hi all.
    > I am a beginner, learning C++ program, but I became confused from the
    > many "Functions" or its commands
    > Please any person can guide me and tell me about good book of such program
    > Language.
    > Many thanks.

    Only someone with some years of programming experience should pick up a book
    and learn C++. I suggest you learn C first and then move to C++, because C++
    is difficult for a beginner.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, May 29, 2006

  3. Hoogan $$$

    samir Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > suggest you learn C first and then move to C++, because C++
    > is difficult for a beginner.

    There is also an other option: learning Python to be familier with oop
    and operator overloading.

    samir, May 30, 2006