    Is there a difference between what I am learning (C++) and this visual C++.
    Does it contain the all commands of C++ I am studying?
    Thank you all.
    Hoogan $$$, May 18, 2006

  2. Hoogan $$$

    JD Guest

    Hoogan $$$ wrote:
    > I am learning at the moment C++ program. Yesterday I saw a book its title "
    > Visual C++ " , in a bookshop This book came with its CD kits.
    > Is there a difference between what I am learning (C++) and this visual C++.
    > Does it contain the all commands of C++ I am studying?
    > Thank you all.

    No it is not the same (it uses the same programming language), Visual
    C++ will teach you about creating windows applications using the Visual
    C++ interface, which is mostly drag and drop.

    where as book on C++ will teach you how to program in C++ you would be
    far better learning how to program in C++ before going on to Visual C++

    I hope that made sense.

    JD
    JD, May 18, 2006

  3. Hoogan $$$

    Bazzer Smith Guest

    http://cboard.cprogramming.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3
    Bazzer Smith, May 18, 2006
  4. Hoogan $$$

    Uplink Guest

    Visual C++ is easier, it's like Visual Basic except it's a different
    programming language. Usually any thing with "Visual" in the title is easy
    to use that plain C++

    Uplink, May 19, 2006