    or not.

    --
    Spin
    Spin, Sep 23, 2008

  2. Spin

    ArameFarpado Guest

    Em Terça, 23 de Setembro de 2008 00:03, Spin escreveu:

    > Gurus,
    >
    > Do any of you have this file on your machine? C:\Program
    > Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe. I'm trying to figure out if it's malware
    > or not.

    send it here

    www.virustotal.com
    ArameFarpado, Sep 23, 2008

  3. Spin

    Brian A. Guest

    "Spin" <> wrote in message
    > Gurus,
    >
    > Do any of you have this file on your machine? C:\Program
    > Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe. I'm trying to figure out if it's malware or
    > not.
    >
    > --
    > Spin

    No I don't have the \sync directory or NetSvc.exe either in any Intel
    directory. What I have is:
    C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS2\Agent
    C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS2\WMIProv
    C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS2\WMIProv\MOF

    All files in NCS2 and directories/subdirectories have to do with the NIC/LAN.
    I can't say if it's an Intel file or not, yet you can get other info on the file
    here:
    http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/startups/

    Type or copy/paste the full name w/extension to limit it to only that file,
    leave out the extension if you want a broader search on the file name.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Windows Desktop User Experience }
    http://basconotw.mvps.org/

    Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm
    Brian A., Sep 23, 2008
  4. Spin