C# or VB or both

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by =?Utf-8?B?VEpSRUZG?=, Mar 22, 2005.

  1. Can i take exams in both languages for MCSD or do i have to stick to one for
    all the exams?
    =?Utf-8?B?VEpSRUZG?=, Mar 22, 2005

  2. you can take it using both c# and vb. however you must follow the
    requirements from www.microsoft.com/mcsd.
    you must pass at least one exam with web app and one with win app.
    I mean you cannot get certified if you take the app exam with both vb and c#
    and not web application.

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu [MCT], Mar 24, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?VEpSRUZG?=

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    Also:
    To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
    Samples" at
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/downloads/samples/default.
    aspx

    FYI-Geek101