    on VB for windows component. Would that be a problem?

    Thanks in advance for your kind help.

    Jerry
    =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?=, Sep 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?=

    Justin Chen Guest

    It's fine. I took VB for Windows App and C# for Web App and Web services,
    and I got my MCSD.

    Justin

    Justin Chen, Sep 29, 2005

  3. Justin,

    I presume you got the MCSD.NET so, what other two exams did you do? I know
    you have to take the 070-300, what was your elective?
    --
    MCAD.NET
    =?Utf-8?B?Lk5FVCBSYWNlcg==?=, Oct 24, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmVycnk=?=

    Justin Chen Guest

    70-300 and 70-229

    Justin