C++ builder help required.

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by ttran, Oct 27, 2009.

  1. ttran

    ttran

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2009
    Messages:
    3
    Dear sir,

    I am using Borland C++ Builder 6, have installed LMD Tơol version 7, and ABC for Delphi 6 companion version (runtime pakage only)

    on my PC.

    When I compiled a software unit, I received the following error messages:

    [C++ Error] iss_hmi_gui_cached.h(58): E2209 Unable to open include file 'abcbtn.hpp'
    Full parser context
    C++ Error] iss_hmi_gui_cached.h(59): E2209 Unable to open include file 'abcctl32.hpp'
    Full parser context
    [C++ Error] iss_hmi_gui_cached.h(61): E2209 Unable to open include file 'abcexctl.hpp'
    :
    :
    and

    [C++ Error] Lmdcontrol.hpp(24): E2209 Unable to open include file 'Uxtheme.hpp'

    [C++ Error] Lmdcustomspeedbutton.hpp(22): E2209 Unable to open include file 'Uxtheme.hpp'
    :

    I have search my PC, and I could not find the Uxtheme.hpp file anywhere.

    Any help is appreciated.

    Thanks in advance

    David.
    ttran, Oct 27, 2009