    start looking at the MCAD books or can I go with MCAD book directly?

    Many many many thanks!!!
    , Dec 21, 2005

  2. rmacias Guest

    MCAD assumes you are already an experienced C# developer (although it is
    entirely possible that you can pass the test with very little experience).

    Since you an experienced developer, I would recommend "A Programmer's
    Introduction to C#" by Eric Gunnerson. This is a programmers reference that
    will teach you the syntax of C#. It's a good book.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/18...002-2918306-6973604?n=507846&s=books&v=glance

    rmacias, Dec 21, 2005

  3. Tod Birdsall Guest

    Tod Birdsall, Dec 21, 2005
  4. Rach Guest

    Thanks you guys soooooo much! This is so helpful!!
    Rach, Dec 22, 2005