    I have read have not given me? The MSPress books give
    recommendations on some things but not a definitive list.

    Thanks
    Tony, Feb 13, 2004

  2. Tony

    Jeff Foster Guest

    For naming guidelines you might find the following useful from MSDN

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...ef/html/cpconNETFrameworkDesignGuidelines.asp

    jeff

    Jeff Foster, Feb 13, 2004

  3. In news: f0cd01c3f1d0$2bdb74c0$,
    Tony <> wrote:
    > Can anybody refer me to some good Microsoft official
    > links that recommend good user interface design, naming
    > conventions for C# (such as camelCase, Hungarian notation
    > etc dealing with classes, methods, variables etc), and
    > also where to put code for certain things (ie do you
    > initialize form components in the form constructor, or
    > the Form Load event etc etc)?

    For user interface design see
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnwue/html/welcome.asp.

    www.cindywinegarden.com