Bye bye Happy Old Year.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MURS radios, Jan 1, 2007.

  1. MURS radios

    MURS radios Guest

    Since we're making lists to send off with 2006, let's review Bush's impact since 2000 at home and abroad, in no particular order:

    1. Lied about WMD.
    2. Unilaterally invaded a sovereign nation without provocation and justification.
    3. Lied during State of the Union speech re: Niger Uranium.
    4. Responsible for pre-9/11 intelligence failures in White House, CIA, FBI.
    5. Allowed 9-11 murderers to remain free while diverting precious military and financial resources to his vanity war in Iraq.
    6. Lied about Saddam/bin Laden connection.
    7. Turned Iraq into a terrorist breeding ground.
    8. Lied about nation-building.
    9. Opposed creation of 9-11 Commission and Homeland Security Department.
    10. Disrespected and alienated the U.S. from French, German and other key allies.
    11. Lied to Americans about the real cost of war.
    12. Fostered an environment of torture at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
    13. Lined Halliburton's pockets in Afghanistan and Iraq with fat no-bid contracts.
    14. Under-manned and under-equipped our armed forces in Iraq, resulting in unnecessary death and injuries.
    15. Ignored the nuclear build-up in both Iran and N.Korea; marginalized Kim Jong Il.
    16. Shunned Kyoto Treaty.
    17. Lied about effects of man-made pollutants on the environment to support corporate pals.
    18. Lied about the insolvency of Social Security.
    19. Gave huge cuts to the wealthiest taxpayers.
    20. Lied about true cost of health care bill.
    21. Lied about Free Trade stand.
    22. Bitterly divided the nation along religious, party and sexual preference lines.
    23. Guilty of numerous cronyism appointments (Homeland Security, Supreme Court, etc)
    24. Rewarded failures of Condi Rice and other cronies with key promotions.
    25. Dreadful energy policies lead to record gas and oil prices.
    26. Responsible for the largest debt in U.S. history.
    27. Colossal failure of preparedness, rescue and relief during Hurricane Katrina.
    28. Fostered a culture of corruption among GOP and top leadership (Tom Delay, etc).
    29. Allowed Donald Rumsfeld to keep job despite utter failure in Iraq. (Then fired him after the elections)
    30. Presided over the U.S.'s lowest popularity throughout the world.
    31. Saw No Child Left Behind fail.
    32. Lied last week about Iraqi troop strength during Saturday radio address. Directly contradicted by testimony given earlier in the week by Gen. Abizaid.
    MURS radios, Jan 1, 2007

  2. MURS radios wrote:
    > Since we're making lists to send off with 2006, let's review Bush's impact since 2000 at home and abroad, in no particular order:

    <snip 32-entry rant>

    I'll bet you're great fun at parties, too.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 1, 2007

  3. MURS radios

    x@y Guest

    "MURS radios X-Complaints-To: " <> wrote
    in message news:jw0mh.5118$...
[...]

    My answer will appear only on 24hoursupport.helpdesk. x@y

    Someone at list is keepping track of what's going on.
    You are HIRED!!

    x@y
    x@y, Jan 1, 2007
  4. MURS radios

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>, ve says...

    > "MURS radios X-Complaints-To: " <> wrote
    > in message news:jw0mh.5118$...
    > Since we're making lists to send off with 2006, let's review Bush's impact
    > since 2000 at home and abroad, in no particular order:
    >
    > 1. Lied about WMD.

    Nope, provided the Intel he and the rest was given.

    > 2. Unilaterally invaded a sovereign nation without provocation and
    > justification.

    Wrong, 10 years of corruption and killings was enough justification.

    > 3. Lied during State of the Union speech re: Niger Uranium.

    Nope, again, faulty intel.

    > 4. Responsible for pre-9/11 intelligence failures in White House, CIA, FBI.

    Nope, that was Clinton's watch that screwed things up. Check on the
    person that was screening items out of the PDB.

    > 5. Allowed 9-11 murderers to remain free while diverting precious military and
    > financial resources to his vanity war in Iraq.

    Wrong, many of the plotting team is already dead/captured, only a couple
    remain out, and those are in hiding/on the run.

    > 6. Lied about Saddam/bin Laden connection.

    Nope, there was a connection.

    > 7. Turned Iraq into a terrorist breeding ground.

    Nope, the Terrorists just focused on Iraq because it's easier to oppose
    freedom in that country than opposing it all over the world.

    > 8. Lied about nation-building.

    Wrong - you need to study Radical Islam before you misunderstand again.

    > 9. Opposed creation of 9-11 Commission and Homeland Security Department.

    Because the 9/11 commission has done nothing that was not already in
    place, same for Homeland Sec.

    > 10. Disrespected and alienated the U.S. from French, German and other key
    > allies.

    LOL - The French and Germans and several other "Key" governments were
    providing ARMS to Iraq during the 10 years of sanctions that they
    approved through the UN....

    > 11. Lied to Americans about the real cost of war.

    Nope.

    > 12. Fostered an environment of torture at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.

    Nope, in fact, he did everything to stop/prevent it - a handful of
    idiots did that on their own and were punished for it (while we were in
    charge).

    > 13. Lined Halliburton's pockets in Afghanistan and Iraq with fat no-bid
    > contracts.

    And someone was going to make money, and some company had to provide the
    resources that were needed....

    > 14. Under-manned and under-equipped our armed forces in Iraq, resulting in
    > unnecessary death and injuries.

    Nope, that was the Military making that decision, not anyone in the
    Presidents group. Oh, and lets not forget how the Democrats historically
    vote against all forms of Military spending (until 9/11 happened).

    > 15. Ignored the nuclear build-up in both Iran and N.Korea; marginalized Kim Jong
    > Il.

    Ignore, like Clinton? You didn't want us to invade a country that was
    killing their own people by the thousands, not to mention other
    atrocities and you want us to invade one that hasn't done anything yet?
    Maybe you can explain a clear path to have stopped Iran and NK from
    getting Nukes?

    > 16. Shunned Kyoto Treaty.

    LOL.

    > 17. Lied about effects of man-made pollutants on the environment to support
    > corporate pals.

    LOL - have you checked the rest of the world and what was done before
    this administration?

    > 18. Lied about the insolvency of Social Security.

    Which was already being abused before Bush even took office - look to
    Clinton for that.

    > 19. Gave huge cuts to the wealthiest taxpayers.

    And look how it strengthened the economy and how strong it is after the
    almost recession that Clinton caused.

    > 20. Lied about true cost of health care bill.

    LOL - you might want to get some facts before you go on this one.

    > 21. Lied about Free Trade stand.

    Free trade?

    > 22. Bitterly divided the nation along religious, party and sexual preference
    > lines.

    No, the country did that on it's own - Religious groups fighting to be
    more special than the other, gays fighting to be more special than non-
    gays.....

    > 23. Guilty of numerous cronyism appointments (Homeland Security, Supreme Court,
    > etc)

    Everyone puts who they feel will be honest with them into key positions,
    and it's been happening in every country since before the USA was
    created.

    > 24. Rewarded failures of Condi Rice and other cronies with key promotions.

    LOL

    > 25. Dreadful energy policies lead to record gas and oil prices.

    No, planning by Oil countries and Stock grabbers/speculators did that.

    > 26. Responsible for the largest debt in U.S. history.

    Yes, you got one right.

    > 27. Colossal failure of preparedness, rescue and relief during Hurricane
    > Katrina.

    The size of which had never been seen before, and the fact that the
    City/Government of NO had failed to implement its own disaster plan,
    failed to stage anything, failed to order its people out of the way...

    > 28. Fostered a culture of corruption among GOP and top leadership (Tom Delay,
    > etc).

    LOL - Did you read how almost every one of the charges brough by
    Democrats against the Republicans before the election, the ones that
    caused so many to lose their positions or step down, were dismissed as
    being unfounded....

    > 29. Allowed Donald Rumsfeld to keep job despite utter failure in Iraq. (Then
    > fired him after the elections)

    I'm not sure that Rummy was a failure, time will tell us.

    > 30. Presided over the U.S.'s lowest popularity throughout the world.

    Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing when you step on the toes of
    those breaking laws and rules and showing what corruption exists in
    other countries - just look at all the Countries that provided weapons
    to Iraq during the 10 years sanctions they voted for and then ignored.

    > 31. Saw No Child Left Behind fail.

    Wrong - that would be the fault of the managers in charge of the plan
    and their mismanagement of funds at all levels.

    > 32. Lied last week about Iraqi troop strength during Saturday radio address.
    > Directly contradicted by testimony given earlier in the week by Gen. Abizaid.

    Didn't see it, but I bet, with your history on the other 31 items,
    you're probably wrong here too.

    > My answer will appear only on 24hoursupport.helpdesk. x@y
    >
    > Someone at list is keepping track of what's going on.
    > You are HIRED!!

    You failed, you didn't prove any point.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me