    in pocket to boot.
    WHO RULES?

    Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

    Annika1980, Nov 25, 2007

  2. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Nov 25, 12:15 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > Hello Nissan Altima!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
    >
    > Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
    > in pocket to boot.
    > WHO RULES?
    >
    > Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    A beautiful new car! And money to boot!
    I told you this is your year!
    Yep....YOU RULE!!
    Enjoy it!!
    Helen

    , Nov 25, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Nov 25, 12:39 pm, wrote:

    > I told you this is your year!

    Oh? Did D-Mac choke on his own vomit?

    Ah, we still got another month.
    Good things come to those who wait.

    Annika1980, Nov 25, 2007
  4. Annika1980

    Guest

    On Nov 25, 12:53 pm, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > On Nov 25, 12:39 pm, wrote:
    >

    > > I told you this is your year!

    > Oh? Did D-Mac choke on his own vomit?
    >
    > Ah, we still got another month.
    > Good things come to those who wait.

    "> Oh? Did D-Mac choke on his own vomit?"

    ROFL!!

    "> Ah, we still got another month.
    > Good things come to those who wait."

    OOOOH YEAH!! The best is yet to come! ;-)

    , Nov 25, 2007
  5. Annika1980

    TheDave© Guest

    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > Hello Nissan Altima!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
    >
    > Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
    > in pocket to boot.

    Nice. Very nice.

    I know you didn't choose it, but that Cruiser thing was butt-ugly.

    TheDave©, Nov 25, 2007
  6. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hello Nissan Altima!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
    >

    > Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
    > in pocket to boot.
    > WHO RULES?
    >
    > Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

    No, Prius ? oh sorry forgot, >$600, tax man cometh ;)

    Cheers

    Martin Riddle, Nov 25, 2007
  7. Annika1980

    Eric Miller Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > Hello Nissan Altima!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
    >

    > Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
    > in pocket to boot.
    > WHO RULES?
    >
    > Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

    Nice car. What kind of lens is that that selectively blurs street signs?

    Eric Miller
    www.dyesscreek.com

    Eric Miller, Nov 25, 2007
  8. Annika1980

    George Kerby Guest

    On 11/25/07 1:23 PM, in article QYj2j.1942$,
    "Eric Miller" <> wrote:

    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >> Hello Nissan Altima!
    >> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
    >>

    >> Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
    >> in pocket to boot.
    >> WHO RULES?
    >>
    >> Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?
    >>

    > Nice car. What kind of lens is that that selectively blurs street signs?
    >
    > Eric Miller
    > www.dyesscreek.com

    That's OK. The EXIF gave out the co-ordinates. Rita sent the IRS.

    George Kerby, Nov 25, 2007
  9. Annika1980 wrote:

    > Hello Nissan Altima!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
    >

    > Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
    > in pocket to boot.
    > WHO RULES?

    Nice ride! I'm so proud of you! I do owe you an apology since I didn't
    think you had the level of intelligence to comprehend that the FJ is
    Butt-Ass ugly. Now since you have a few extra skins burning a hole in your
    pocket I might have to make you a sweet deal on the Fabulous 500.

    > Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

    You did good, but the FJ fell into the 24-hour category and you could have
    maximized your return by dumping that piece of crap when the dealer gave you
    the choice. Anyway, I'm glad you got 2-months worth of fun out of it. At
    least now you do realize that the FJ wasn't the vehicle for you. Even Spike
    was saddened to see you drive up in that thing.

    Rita

    Rita Ä Berkowitz, Nov 25, 2007
  10. Annika1980 wrote:

    > Ah, we still got another month.
    > Good things come to those who wait.

    The Fabulous 500 will look good hanging out of the window of that shiny new
    ride. What better way to finish off 2007?

    Rita

    Rita Ä Berkowitz, Nov 25, 2007
  11. Eric Miller wrote:

    > Nice car. What kind of lens is that that selectively blurs street
    > signs?

    You can only get that feature in the "fixed" version of CS3. I think D-Mac
    has him running scared.

    Rita

    Rita Ä Berkowitz, Nov 25, 2007
  12. Annika1980

    Sosumi Guest

    > Hello Nissan Altima!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
    >

    > Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
    > in pocket to boot.
    > WHO RULES?
    >
    > Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

    You took that picture in the night with a black panty over the lens?
    I can´t tell if it´s an Opel, VW or anything. Those kind all look the same;
    a dime a dozen.

    --
    "I don´t need a camera,
    I have a photographic memory..."

    Sosumi, Nov 25, 2007
  13. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Nissan Altima!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
    >

    > Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
    > in pocket to boot.
    > WHO RULES?

    Nice, but hardly a nature photographer's vehicle.....You blew your chance to
    build the perfect off-road tripod......

    William Graham, Nov 25, 2007
  14. "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > Hello Nissan Altima!
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
    >

    > Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
    > in pocket to boot.
    > WHO RULES?
    >
    > Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

    nice car, even if the steering wheel is on the wrong side ;-)

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, Nov 25, 2007
  15. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Nov 25, 4:13 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > > Ah, we still got another month.
    > > Good things come to those who wait.

    > The Fabulous 500 will look good hanging out of the window of that shiny new
    > ride. What better way to finish off 2007?
    >
    > Rita

    You have my address, right?

    Annika1980, Nov 26, 2007
  16. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Nov 25, 2:05 pm, "Martin Riddle" <> wrote:
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in messagenews:...

    > > Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

    > No, Prius ? oh sorry forgot, >$600, tax man cometh ;)

    I considered a Prius for the gas mileage,but it cost too much and is
    too quirky.

    Plus, I've always been an Altima guy.

    Annika1980, Nov 26, 2007
  17. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Nov 25, 2:23 pm, Eric Miller <>
    wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    > > Hello Nissan Altima!
    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194

    > Nice car. What kind of lens is that that selectively blurs street signs?

    Damn, you are paying attention!

    Annika1980, Nov 26, 2007
  18. Annika1980

    Douglas Guest

    > On Nov 25, 2:23 pm, Eric Miller <>
    > wrote:
    >> Annika1980 wrote:
    >> > Hello Nissan Altima!
    >> >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194

    >> Nice car. What kind of lens is that that selectively blurs street signs?

    > Damn, you are paying attention!

    We just want to see where you moved to. You lear a lot looking at the
    background of "pics"
    Oakridge drive is quaint place for sure but this one looks like a way better
    address to live at.

    Douglas

    Douglas, Nov 26, 2007
  19. "Douglas" <> wrote in message

    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    >> On Nov 25, 2:23 pm, Eric Miller <>
    >> wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Nice car. What kind of lens is that that selectively blurs street signs?

    >> Damn, you are paying attention!
    >>

    > We just want to see where you moved to. You lear a lot looking at the
    > background of "pics"
    > Oakridge drive is quaint place for sure but this one looks like a way
    > better address to live at.
    >
    > Douglas

    are you stalking Brett ??

    Don Hirschberg

    Atheist Chaplain, Nov 26, 2007
  20. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Nov 25, 8:28 pm, "Douglas" <> wrote:

    > We just want to see where you moved to. You lear a lot looking at the
    > background of "pics"
    > Oakridge drive is quaint place for sure but this one looks like a way better
    > address to live at.
    >
    > Douglas

    I haven't gone anywhere.
    http://www.pbase.com/image/89480378

    Things move a little slower on my street:
    http://www.pbase.com/image/89480858

    Annika1980, Nov 26, 2007