    being released in? I can't seem to find much information on it. It
    supposedly came out June 1, 2004.

    Heinrich

    Heinrich Galland, Jun 4, 2004

  2. Heinrich Galland

    Keith Guest

    It's on back order from my supplier. If it's the WWIII movie that HBO
    made in 1989. DVD

    Keith

    Keith, Jun 4, 2004

  3. In article <>, Keith <>
    wrote:

    I'm pretty sure that's the one. I remember much of the setting in a
    B-52. The cast was primarily made up of James Earl Jones, Martin
    Landau, Powers Boothe and Rebecca De Mornay. Good movie.

    Heinrich

    Heinrich Galland, Jun 5, 2004
  4. Heinrich Galland

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 18:47:28 -0500, Heinrich Galland
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>, Keith <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >I'm pretty sure that's the one. I remember much of the setting in a
    >B-52. The cast was primarily made up of James Earl Jones, Martin
    >Landau, Powers Boothe and Rebecca De Mornay. Good movie.
    >

    >Heinrich
    >

    >> It's on back order from my supplier. If it's the WWIII movie that HBO
    >> made in 1989. DVD
    >>
    >> Keith
    >>
    >> Heinrich Galland wrote:
    >> > Does anyone know what format "By Dawn's Early Light" (Warner 1990) is
    >> > being released in? I can't seem to find much information on it. It
    >> > supposedly came out June 1, 2004.
    >> >

    >> > Heinrich

    That is the movie. The movie is Full Screen, 4:3. I wouldn't be
    surprised if it was filmed that way. HBO, 1989. Audio is 2.0. I
    hope this helps.

    --
    The Day PP was speechless, April 20, 2004.

    "This may actually be the strangest idea ever in abp. I think you got
    me, WC--I'm speechless. A guy in a female road runner suit... that's
    just not right."

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Wild Coyote, Jun 5, 2004
  5. Heinrich Galland

    GMAN Guest

    In article <040620041847280055%>, Heinrich Galland <> wrote:
    >In article <>, Keith <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >I'm pretty sure that's the one. I remember much of the setting in a
    >B-52. The cast was primarily made up of James Earl Jones, Martin
    >Landau, Powers Boothe and Rebecca De Mornay. Good movie.

    Typical liberal crap. Lets not drop the bomb, lets ditch the B-52 in the drink
    near a tropical island and screw all day BS.

    GMAN, Jun 6, 2004