Bwaaaaaaaahahah

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Aug 20, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Aug 20, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in
    news::

    > On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:40:30 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://snipurl.com/10qk6z

    > LOL..I can see his attorney - public defender now.
    > "Don't worry. This is an open and shut case. There's no
    > evidence, no witnesses, so it's on the prosecution to PROVE
    > that you're a sexual deviant. They would have to PROVE that
    > you have sick sexual tendencies in order to proceed with
    > this case. And since you have no prior record, all you have
    > to do is remain silent, and you've won this case.
    >
    > Wait. There's video of WHAT?"

    Yeah, hilarious. There are people who suffer from testosterone
    overproduction or insanity. I am not excusing his actions, but
    he is obviously ill and should be treated or euthanised (yes, I
    believe in euthanising people who can not be helped or who want
    to die - in this case, he would have to /agree/ to die - he
    might refuse and prefer to remain locked up, jerking off until
    his penis falls off).

    I found the comments equally offensive as his behavior.

    --
    Any mental activity is easy if it need not be subjected to
    reality.

    thanatoid, Aug 20, 2010

  3. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 15:19:27 +0000, thanatoid wrote:

    > Evan Platt <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:40:30 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>http://snipurl.com/10qk6z

    >> LOL..I can see his attorney - public defender now. "Don't worry. This
    >> is an open and shut case. There's no evidence, no witnesses, so it's on
    >> the prosecution to PROVE that you're a sexual deviant. They would have
    >> to PROVE that you have sick sexual tendencies in order to proceed with
    >> this case. And since you have no prior record, all you have to do is
    >> remain silent, and you've won this case.
    >>
    >> Wait. There's video of WHAT?"

    > Yeah, hilarious. There are people who suffer from testosterone
    > overproduction or insanity. I am not excusing his actions, but he is
    > obviously ill and should be treated or euthanised (yes, I believe in
    > euthanising people who can not be helped or who want to die - in this
    > case, he would have to /agree/ to die - he might refuse and prefer to
    > remain locked up, jerking off until his penis falls off).
    >
    > I found the comments equally offensive as his behavior.

    Chemical castration is always an option.

    Meat Plow, Aug 20, 2010
  4. slipperier-thanatoid <> wrote this
    via news:Xns9DDA6910CAA70thanexit@188.40.43.230:

    > Evan Platt <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Fri, 20 Aug 2010 14:40:30 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> http://snipurl.com/10qk6z

    >> LOL..I can see his attorney - public defender now.
    >> "Don't worry. This is an open and shut case. There's no
    >> evidence, no witnesses, so it's on the prosecution to PROVE
    >> that you're a sexual deviant. They would have to PROVE that
    >> you have sick sexual tendencies in order to proceed with
    >> this case. And since you have no prior record, all you have
    >> to do is remain silent, and you've won this case.
    >>
    >> Wait. There's video of WHAT?"

    > Yeah, hilarious. There are people who suffer from testosterone
    > overproduction or insanity. I am not excusing his actions, but
    > he is obviously ill and should be treated or euthanised (yes, I
    > believe in euthanising people who can not be helped or who want
    > to die - in this case, he would have to /agree/ to die - he
    > might refuse and prefer to remain locked up, jerking off until
    > his penis falls off).
    >
    > I found the comments equally offensive as his behavior.

    Those silly "N-words"... they're just a product of their
    evolutionary traits. You cain't just hang a "N-word" in
    the USA anymore, so the taxpayer will just have to bear
    the burdeon of Al Sharpton's protests that if an "N-word"
    cain't squeeze-off a nut in the Gestapo interrogation rooms,
    then it's just not an equal-opportunity Amerika anymores.
    If that was a reel purdy white wommin wankin' herself off
    in the cop-shop's closets with video running, that'd be OK!
    It's the white devils' fault for not giving his mama enuf
    food stamps and cheese balls to send 'em to better skools.
    "N-words" are peeples two! And theyze haf felinks ass well.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this transmission
    was generated using a near-zero carbon footprint!

    http://www.theyost.com/images/viral/zero_carbon.gif

    Speaky the Engrish, or just go back home :

    http://www.engrish.com/

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 20, 2010
  5. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    Bucky Breeder
    <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in news:Xns9DDA6FA04BDADBuckyGram@207.246.207.158:

    <snip>

    > Those silly "N-words"... they're just a product of their
    > evolutionary traits. You cain't just hang a "N-word" in
    > the USA anymore, so the taxpayer will just have to bear
    > the burdeon of Al Sharpton's protests that if an "N-word"
    > cain't squeeze-off a nut in the Gestapo interrogation
    > rooms, then it's just not an equal-opportunity Amerika
    > anymores. If that was a reel purdy white wommin wankin'
    > herself off in the cop-shop's closets with video running,
    > that'd be OK! It's the white devils' fault for not giving
    > his mama enuf food stamps and cheese balls to send 'em to
    > better skools. "N-words" are peeples two! And theyze haf
    > felinks ass well.
    >
    > HTH.

    It DID. Hilariously funny and beautiful as always! AND largely
    100% dead-on correct! Except for the second sentence, but it's
    not worth getting into...

    OK, I will, a bit... Genetics ARE to blame for everything in the
    world, whatever color you are, but I found I often enjoyed my
    black friends' company a LOT more than most of my whiteys. My
    sweet niggaz were just as crazy as I am! (No, IIRC, they did not
    mind me using the term... In RL - not unlike on the Usenet -
    people are VERY fond of using offensive anti-thanatoid
    terminology, so we were even!) We had great times!

    And the BEST sex I ever had was with a GORGEOUS (I mean more
    beautiful than name-your-favorite-female-black-pop/movie-star-
    here) black hooker who was also the NICEST woman I have EVER
    met. I should have asked her to marry me. Really. Most women,
    whatever color, have NO clue how to ****.

    thanatoid, Aug 20, 2010
  6. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    thanatoid <> wrote in

    > It DID. Hilariously funny and beautiful as always! AND
    > largely 100% dead-on correct! Except for the second
    > sentence, but it's not worth getting into...
    >
    > OK, I will, a bit... Genetics ARE to blame for everything
    > in the world, whatever color you are, but I found I often
    > enjoyed my black friends' company a LOT more than most of
    > my whiteys. My sweet niggaz were just as crazy as I am!
    > (No, IIRC, they did not mind me using the term... In RL -
    > not unlike on the Usenet - people are VERY fond of using
    > offensive anti-thanatoid terminology, so we were even!) We
    > had great times!
    >
    > And the BEST sex I ever had was with a GORGEOUS (I mean
    > more beautiful than
    > name-your-favorite-female-black-pop/movie-star- here) black
    > hooker who was also the NICEST woman I have EVER met. I
    > should have asked her to marry me. Really. Most women,
    > whatever color, have NO clue how to ****.

    I have been struggling with very mixed feelings after having
    written this.

    All I said is true, but while I believe terminology like
    "African-Americans" for people who have never seen Africa in
    their life (not to mention we ALL come from Africa) is a little
    ridiculous - what's a person of German descent? Teutonic-
    American? - I am *not* sure I should have used the phrase "my
    sweet niggaz"...

    So if anyone feels like letting me have it, don't bother, I have
    been obsessing about this transgression all day... Bucky has
    /such/ a way with words that he makes you want to join in, but
    he is matchless, and amateurs need NOT apply!

    FYI.

    guilt-a-thoid

    :-[

    thanatoid, Aug 21, 2010
  7. §ñühw¤£f, Aug 21, 2010
  8. thanatoid <> via

    > thanatoid <> wrote in
    >
    >> It DID. Hilariously funny and beautiful as always! AND
    >> largely 100% dead-on correct! Except for the second
    >> sentence, but it's not worth getting into...
    >>
    >> OK, I will, a bit... Genetics ARE to blame for everything
    >> in the world, whatever color you are, but I found I often
    >> enjoyed my black friends' company a LOT more than most of
    >> my whiteys. My sweet niggaz were just as crazy as I am!
    >> (No, IIRC, they did not mind me using the term... In RL -
    >> not unlike on the Usenet - people are VERY fond of using
    >> offensive anti-thanatoid terminology, so we were even!) We
    >> had great times!
    >>
    >> And the BEST sex I ever had was with a GORGEOUS (I mean
    >> more beautiful than
    >> name-your-favorite-female-black-pop/movie-star- here) black
    >> hooker who was also the NICEST woman I have EVER met. I
    >> should have asked her to marry me. Really. Most women,
    >> whatever color, have NO clue how to ****.

    > I have been struggling with very mixed feelings after having
    > written this.
    >
    > All I said is true, but while I believe terminology like
    > "African-Americans" for people who have never seen Africa in
    > their life (not to mention we ALL come from Africa) is a little
    > ridiculous - what's a person of German descent? Teutonic-
    > American? - I am *not* sure I should have used the phrase "my
    > sweet niggaz"...

    You make a valid point, IMHO, and poignant... (Not like in
    "who the baby-daddy, I'm poignant" but more like "so thought
    provoking my brain feels poignant") anyways...

    Whoever says Negros in Canada are "African-Canadians" or
    "African-French-[bi-lingual]-[Canadians]" And how about
    a person of mixed descent? "Irish-German-Scotch-Italian-
    Lebanonese-Tennesee-Cherokee-American"? "Chinese-Japanese-
    Korean-Filipino-Ottowaian"??? Watupwitdat?

    The whole movement is a cleverly veiled tactic within a
    stategy of "separate & conquer". Didn't we learn anything
    from the Romans?

    One thing is for sure [from me to the Black peeples] :
    *I* am *NOT* going to struggle because *YOU* are having
    an over-extended collective identity crisis!

    The Civil War is over and you're free... The Civil Rights
    Movement is over and you're equal... Get the **** over
    it and move into the "now". Quit whining over words and
    get a fucking job - and then stay-quit whining over words
    so you can keep a fucking job... Pull your pants up and
    turn your hat around correctly so you don't look fucking
    st00pid and people will just quit treating you like you are.

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 21, 2010
  9. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in news:Xns9DDB68647BF2ABuckyGram@207.246.207.190:

    <snip>

    > HTH.

    It did, very much.

    You rule, Bucky. (Although I am not positive that it was the
    blacks who started the /most unfortunate/ "wearing your hat
    backwards" thing.)

    Now - I hope you will find this interesting!

    You know break-dancing!? The (admittedly better than people - of
    any color - mugging and stabbing other people of any color)
    major post-jazz pop-culture contribution of the black folks?
    (I'm sorry if that sounds a little skewed, gang, I haven't lived
    in the US for a VERY long time and while the smartest guy I ever
    knew was black, wore a suit, and did not dance, he did not make
    a sweep-the-whole-world cultural contribution, in fact no one
    has ever heard of him).

    Well, you are NOT going to believe this. Ten years ago or so I
    was accidentally watching an old re-run of an episode of one of
    the Lucille Ball TV shows, I believe it was called "Barn Dance"
    (or something), it was made in the 50's at the latest, and there
    is a cowboy in the episode (needless to say, milky white shaded,
    it WAS the 50's).

    At one point, he drops to the ground and does pretty much a
    brilliant little exhibit of first-rate break dancing, ending
    with the "lying with his legs crossed and your chin resting on
    his hand with the V-shaped arm" pose. Interesting, huh?

    Now, none of /my/ black friends (or me, FTM) ever watched much
    Lucille Ball, so it could just be a funny coincidence - all
    humans are capable of doing equally stupid things (although I
    DID find break-dancing quite fascinating, until it seemed to
    turn into rap - as much as I love Snoop's first album) -
    still...

    thanatoid, Aug 21, 2010
  10. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    Bucky Breeder
    <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote in news:Xns9DDB68596C139BuckyGram@207.246.207.190:

    Bucky, you do not just rule, you are fucking sociological genius
    and you should have a web site and have your collected writings
    be required reading in "how not to be a politically correct
    dickwad" classes.

    Speaking of "politically correct", what do you think of this?:

    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a
    1M9EAly2hog%26refer%3Dhome

    http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/02/310075.shtml

    thanatoid, Aug 21, 2010
  11. thanatoid <> via

    > [...]
    > Speaking of "politically correct", what do you think of this?:
    >
    > http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a
    > 1M9EAly2hog%26refer%3Dhome

    Looks like a dead link from here...

    > http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/02/310075.shtml

    Whew... looks like they've got it all "thought" out.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; and this transmission
    was generated using a near-zero carbon footprint!

    http://www.theyost.com/images/viral/zero_carbon.gif

    Must learn it to survive it; better learn it to thrive it:

    http://www.engrish.com/

    Bucky Breeder, Aug 22, 2010
  12. Meat Plow

    thanatoid Guest

    <snip>

    >> http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&si
    >> d%3Da 1M9EAly2hog%26refer%3Dhome

    > Looks like a dead link from here...

    Probably the spaces or underlines or whatever... It just says
    Kissinger AND Gloria were both on the CIA payroll, along with
    some other interesting people.

    >> http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/02/310075.shtml

    > Whew... looks like they've got it all "thought" out.

    It makes sense to me. But I /enjoy/ conspiracy theories.

    thanatoid, Aug 22, 2010