    www.1ink.com ... is there a problem with this? In-short, what are the short
    falls of a refurbished Printer Toner Cartridge?

    Bill

    King Coffee, Aug 19, 2006

  2. King Coffee

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-08-19, King Coffee <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have a prepurchasing question. If I can get %65 off the list price of a
    > NEW printer cartridge by purchasing a guarantee REMANUFACTURE one from
    > www.1ink.com ... is there a problem with this? In-short, what are the short
    > falls of a refurbished Printer Toner Cartridge?

    I go to a local shop, part of a franchise. They take the old cartridge,
    give you a refilled at 50% list. The refills have always worked just
    like the new ones. The people at the shop say the cartridges can
    eventually go bad and become non-refillable or non-usable but they
    guarantee a replacement if there is any performance problem. Somebody
    online with a guarantee sounds like it could work but I would check
    their reputation...cartridges are still expensive enough with the
    discount that you could lose some money if the company isn't legit.

    A company that spams, for example, is not legit in my book.

    --
    Variables don't; constants aren't.

    Jimchip, Aug 19, 2006

  3. King Coffee

    Plato Guest

    King Coffee wrote:

    > I have a prepurchasing question. If I can get %65 off the list price of a
    > NEW printer cartridge by purchasing a guarantee REMANUFACTURE one from
    > www.1ink.com ... is there a problem with this? In-short, what are the short
    > falls of a refurbished Printer Toner Cartridge?

    May work. May not. It's up to you to test with your money.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Aug 19, 2006