    other shops don't seem to have much of a selection!)

    Cheers,
    Worm
    Worm, Nov 29, 2003

  2. Worm

    Robert Guest

    http://www.auctioncity.co.nz/

    Aiwa agents
    http://www.bdt.co.nz/home/

    http://www.sonystyle.co.nz/

    "Worm" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Anyone know where I can browse stereo units online? Excepting Noel

    Leeming
    > and the like :) Is there any such company? Looking at Aiwa units in

    Harvey
    > Norman, but my nose tells me there must be a better place to buy (given

    that

    Robert, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Worm

    alfred Guest

    Worm wrote:

    > Hey,
    >
    > Anyone know where I can browse stereo units online? Excepting Noel Leeming
    > and the like :) Is there any such company? Looking at Aiwa units in Harvey
    > Norman, but my nose tells me there must be a better place to buy (given that
    > other shops don't seem to have much of a selection!)

    Late reply, I know, but there are several stereo suppliers online:
    http://www.imageaudio.co.nz/
    http://www.listeningpost.co.nz/
    http://www.shorehifi.co.nz/

    There are also places in Tauranga, Nelson, Dunedin, Auckland, Wellington
    and no doubt elsewhere. One way of finding them is to find a couple of
    brand names you like and google for them with the name of the
    appropriate town. Oh, and I think www.tone.co.nz or that fellow who has
    the online hifi review mag has a directory.
    alfred, Dec 4, 2003