    that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I work nights but
    am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could ring me it would be good
    too hear from you . James
    james_ainslie, Apr 15, 2004

  2. james_ainslie

    ICee Guest

    james_ainslie wrote:
    > hi my name is James and I am the one who put in the highest bid for
    > your yo-gi-oh cards today. and I would like too talk to you over the
    > phone if that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I
    > work nights but am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could
    > ring me it would be good too hear from you . James

    Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else. If
    you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards tomorrow
    at 1500 GMT.
    ICee, Apr 15, 2004

  3. ICee wrote:
    > james_ainslie wrote:
    >
    >>hi my name is James and I am the one who put in the highest bid for
    >>your yo-gi-oh cards today. and I would like too talk to you over the
    >>phone if that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I
    >>work nights but am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could
    >>ring me it would be good too hear from you . James

    > Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else. If
    > you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards tomorrow
    > at 1500 GMT.

    I want your Pokemons if you still have them. If my big brother will let
    me, I'll start collecting Magic next.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 15, 2004
  4. james_ainslie

    ICee Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >> james_ainslie wrote:
    >>
    >>> hi my name is James and I am the one who put in the highest bid for
    >>> your yo-gi-oh cards today. and I would like too talk to you over the
    >>> phone if that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I
    >>> work nights but am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could
    >>> ring me it would be good too hear from you . James

    >> Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else.
    >> If you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards
    >> tomorrow at 1500 GMT.
    >>

    > I want your Pokemons if you still have them. If my big brother will
    > let me, I'll start collecting Magic next.

    No, Pokemon's gone, but I have some Hamtaro cards. In addition to the
    above, I also have some Cardcaptors, Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//SIGN,
    Cyborg 009, and Inuyasha cards left.
    ICee, Apr 15, 2004
  5. ICee wrote:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>ICee wrote:

    >>>Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else.
    >>>If you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards
    >>>tomorrow at 1500 GMT.
    >>>

    >>I want your Pokemons if you still have them. If my big brother will
    >>let me, I'll start collecting Magic next.

    > No, Pokemon's gone, but I have some Hamtaro cards. In addition to the
    > above, I also have some Cardcaptors, Rurouni Kenshin, .hack//SIGN,
    > Cyborg 009, and Inuyasha cards left.

    I have a box of the unfortunately named Jyhad packs that I'd like to trade.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 15, 2004
  6. james_ainslie

    ICee Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > ICee wrote:
    >
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> I want your Pokemons if you still have them. If my big brother will
    >>> let me, I'll start collecting Magic next.

    >> No, Pokemon's gone, but I have some Hamtaro cards. In addition to
    >> the above, I also have some Cardcaptors, Rurouni Kenshin,
    >> .hack//SIGN, Cyborg 009, and Inuyasha cards left.

    > I have a box of the unfortunately named Jyhad packs that I'd like to
    > trade.

    I'll trade a DVD of "Vampire Hunter D" for the box of Jyhad.
    ICee, Apr 15, 2004
  7. ICee wrote:

    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >>ICee wrote:

    >>>No, Pokemon's gone, but I have some Hamtaro cards. In addition to
    >>>the above, I also have some Cardcaptors, Rurouni Kenshin,
    >>>.hack//SIGN, Cyborg 009, and Inuyasha cards left.

    >>I have a box of the unfortunately named Jyhad packs that I'd like to
    >>trade.

    > I'll trade a DVD of "Vampire Hunter D" for the box of Jyhad.

    Okay, I'll trade two packs of Jyhad and my collector's Gold Edition DVD
    of "The Englishman who Went up a Hill but Came Down a Mountain" which is
    barely scratched up all to hell.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 15, 2004
  8. ICee wrote:
    > james_ainslie wrote:
    >> hi my name is James and I am the one who put in the highest bid for
    >> your yo-gi-oh cards today. and I would like too talk to you over the
    >> phone if that is all right with you .my phone number is 03 4341133 I
    >> work nights but am at home from 10am till 3:30pm . so if you could
    >> ring me it would be good too hear from you . James

    > Well, James, I'm afraid I sold the Yu-Gi-Oh cards to someone else. If
    > you like, you can bid on the Dragon Ball Z, or SD Gundam cards tomorrow
    > at 1500 GMT.

    As it turns out, I can't buy them after all. So go ahead and sell them
    to james. Sorry for the confusion.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    The Ugliest Cars (mildly adult): http://snipurl.com/ugliest