    mean:)
    Thanx in advance
    Regards

    Nightmare, Aug 10, 2008

  2. Nightmare

    saycheez Guest

    You have to mention your maximum price and what you plan to do with the
    machine.
    The configuration you mention might be a good deal at a particular price.
    Regardless of price it has inadequate specs for what I need in a laptop.

    saycheez, Aug 11, 2008

  3. Nightmare

    Nightmare Guest

    "saycheez" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > You have to mention your maximum price and what you plan to do with the
    > machine.
    > The configuration you mention might be a good deal at a particular price.
    > Regardless of price it has inadequate specs for what I need in a laptop.

    Sorry forgot that part:)
    The price is around $980,and is set at that for a short time,and the laptop
    will be used for a lot of graphic work editing and going thrue large images
    of landscapes and constructionareas where detail is a must,for recreation a
    game wich need excellent graphics.
    Will also work with several programs at the same time so the RAM is a must.
    I know it will not have the best batterytime with using a lot of and
    professional image editors.
    The price I don't think will get any better at the moment.
    Well,any issues with overheating or burning? is it reliable? This is really
    important for me,reliability.
    Hope I've got everything this time:) Well,is it worth spending my money on
    or is it only crap?

    Nightmare, Aug 11, 2008
  4. Nightmare

    > You have to mention your maximum price and what you plan to do with the
    > machine.
    > The configuration you mention might be a good deal at a particular price.
    > Regardless of price it has inadequate specs for what I need in a laptop.

    Forgot the most important.
    CAD programs will also be used and it will be used as a workstation on
    different locations and the time to use it on battery is between locations
    and mainly for calculations and some editing.
    The question about overheating cause I've been told some laptos easily get
    overheated and sometimes even burn with less heavy use then I need it for
    so....

    Nightmare, Aug 11, 2008
  5. Nightmare

    Nightmare Guest

    "- Bobb -" <bobb@noemail.123> skrev i meddelandet

    > "Nightmare" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> I'm considering buying a new laptop and have found at least 3 that seems
    >> to stand out from the crowd,the Compaq Presario 50108EO seems to be the
    >> best choice among them.
    >> It has 3GB of RAM( upgradable to 8GB) and 160GB HD and NVidia GeForce
    >> 8200M monitorresolution is 1280x800.
    >> Anyone no anything about it? bad,good,anything about it is useful
    >> Especially the batterys capacity,in time to use the laptop only with the
    >> battery with minimum powersurging items running.
    >> Is it userfriendly? reliable? any issues that cause any major problems
    >> like overheating burning or so?
    >> Also wants to excuse my not so good english and hope you understand what
    >> I mean:)
    >> Thanx in advance
    >> Regards
    >>

    > try newsgroup - comp.sys.laptops