++BUYING NETWORK & TELECOM HARDWARE++

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Techlink Systems Int'l, Mar 2, 2006.

  1. Hello everyone,

    Techlink Systems Int'l has now cleared old inventory and is ready to buy other excess of equipment...

    We are specialize in the following brands:

    Cisco~Sun~Dec~IBM~Nortel~Avaya

    If you have any New Open box, Refurbished, or Pre-owned Switches, Routers, Pix's, IP
    phones, VPN's, Servers, Workstations, RS/6000's, etc, that you wish to
    dispose, feel free to call us or simply forward us your current list via
    email or efax.

    We'll definitely get you the best value of the open market and we'll
    also cover shipping from your location to ours.

    Keep in mind that we could also fulfill your IT department needs!

    Kindest regards,

    Techlink Systems Int'l
    Office -- (416) 653-2720
    Efax -- (248) 485-5927