    jay Guest

    Was wondering of the two brands corsair or mushkin. Which is better? Thanks
    Jay
    jay, Oct 27, 2004

  2. jay

    HF Guest

    Crucial is a good choice. www.crucial.com
    "jay" <> wrote in message
    news:gyQfd.12475$...
    > Was wondering of the two brands corsair or mushkin. Which is better?

    Thanks
    > Jay

    ---
    HF, Oct 27, 2004

  3. jay

    JD Guest

    jay wrote:

    > Was wondering of the two brands corsair or mushkin. Which is better? Thanks
    > Jay

    try OCZ or Geil ;)
    JD, Oct 27, 2004
  4. jay

    Thor Guest

    Both have a pretty a decent reputation although I got some Mushkin DDR333
    memory that was mislabeled as DDR400 memory recently. Corsair is more well
    known to those who build very high-end gaming PCs.

    Thor, Oct 27, 2004
  5. jay

    Jim Berwick Guest

    JD <x@x> wrote in news:417fd9d5$0$3035$:

    > Geil ;)

    I got some of their "higher end" memory (the stuff with RAMSinks, etc), and
    it overclocked /very/ poorly. The DDR400 modules can't manage much above
    400mhz at 2-2-2, maybe 410, unstable at 415
    Jim Berwick, Oct 28, 2004