    cash would not be a problem

    Thanks,

    Gordon
    Gordon MacPherson, Feb 7, 2007

  2. "Gordon MacPherson" <> wrote in message

    > Hi,
    > I will be in Hong Kong in March and am considering buying the Canon 70-200
    > L f4 IS and/or the 100mm f2.8 macro lens
    > Can anyone recommend a reliable outlet in HK where I could do this -
    > paying cash would not be a problem

    I have had very good services from Onestop Digital via mail order, so I
    guess you might be able to buy in person if you visit HK but probably best
    to check with them first.

    cheers adrian www.boliston.co.uk
    Adrian Boliston, Feb 7, 2007

  3. Gordon MacPherson

    ABC Guest

    On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 09:39:32 -0000, "Gordon MacPherson"
    <> wrotd:

    >Hi,
    >I will be in Hong Kong in March and am considering buying the Canon 70-200 L
    >f4 IS and/or the 100mm f2.8 macro lens
    >Can anyone recommend a reliable outlet in HK where I could do this - paying
    >cash would not be a problem

    Hi. This is Hong Kong here.

    If you do not care about paying a fraction more , go to any Broadway
    shop( There is a big one in Cityplaza, Taikoo Shing). Definitely
    genuine product from dealer, but you have to contribute to the shop
    rent and the 30 odd year reputation.

    But obviously the HK warranty is no use to you anyway, so why not
    visit a shop like Coxell(www.cam2.com.hk ). They well both dealer and
    parallel import at much cheaper price. They have 2 shops in and near
    Wanchai computer city. There are quite a few camera shop in the
    computer city as well.

    Cheers

    ABC
    ABC, Feb 10, 2007