    "cart / checkout / credit card" system with no apparent flexibility in
    payment options.

    The titles I am after are "Amelie", and "Russell Coight - Series 1 & 2" !!
    Lebowski, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Lebowski

    XPD Guest

    /
    > cheque etc)? All firms I have browsed so far via Google all seem to have a
    > "cart / checkout / credit card" system with no apparent flexibility in
    > payment options.
    >
    > The titles I am after are "Amelie", and "Russell Coight - Series 1 & 2" !!

    www.gameplanet.co.nz
    Theyve got a good selection now too....
    XPD, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Lebowski

    Tim Guest

    "Lebowski" <> wrote in

    > It's Christmas time of course, and I'm after a couple of dvd movies.
    > However, unfortunately I don't have a credit card - therefore the
    > likes of Amazon etc are not an option for me.
    >
    > Are there any New Zealand businesses that sell dvd movies and accept
    > alternative forms of payment (eg. direct bank deposit via internet
    > banking / cheque etc)? All firms I have browsed so far via Google all
    > seem to have a "cart / checkout / credit card" system with no apparent
    > flexibility in payment options.
    >
    > The titles I am after are "Amelie", and "Russell Coight - Series 1 &
    > 2" !!

    www.dvdvideoplanet.com take cheque. They aren't cheap though - same price
    as the local Whitcoulls.

    --
    Tim
    - <insert witty signature here>
    Tim, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Lebowski

    Lebowski Guest

    "XPD" <> wrote in message

    > "Lebowski" <> wrote in message
    > > It's Christmas time of course, and I'm after a couple of dvd movies.
    > > However, unfortunately I don't have a credit card - therefore the likes

    of
    > > Amazon etc are not an option for me.
    > >
    > > Are there any New Zealand businesses that sell dvd movies and accept
    > > alternative forms of payment (eg. direct bank deposit via internet

    banking
    > /
    > > cheque etc)? All firms I have browsed so far via Google all seem to have

    > > "cart / checkout / credit card" system with no apparent flexibility in
    > > payment options.
    > >
    > > The titles I am after are "Amelie", and "Russell Coight - Series 1 & 2"

    !!

    > www.gameplanet.co.nz
    > Theyve got a good selection now too....

    Thank you for the link, and I have bought games off gpstore in the past
    (good service), but unfortunately no sign of the titles in question. Thank
    you anyway :)
    Lebowski, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Lebowski

    Lebowski Guest

    "Tim" <> wrote in message
    > "Lebowski" <> wrote in
    >
    > > It's Christmas time of course, and I'm after a couple of dvd movies.
    > > However, unfortunately I don't have a credit card - therefore the
    > > likes of Amazon etc are not an option for me.
    > >
    > > Are there any New Zealand businesses that sell dvd movies and accept
    > > alternative forms of payment (eg. direct bank deposit via internet
    > > banking / cheque etc)? All firms I have browsed so far via Google all
    > > seem to have a "cart / checkout / credit card" system with no apparent
    > > flexibility in payment options.
    > >
    > > The titles I am after are "Amelie", and "Russell Coight - Series 1 &
    > > 2" !!

    > www.dvdvideoplanet.com take cheque. They aren't cheap though - same price
    > as the local Whitcoulls.

    That's ok - Real Groovy were going to charge $79.95 for Amelie...$40 is like
    a bargain in comparison! Thanks for the info, I may indeed take this avenue
    further in future.. :)
    Lebowski, Dec 12, 2003