    have about $500 and would like the best price and the computer that
    will best fit my needs
    thanks

    stewart, Mar 3, 2004

  2. stewart

    philo Guest

    "stewart" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello
    > I am looking for a computer that i can get for the best price. I am
    > looking for a comp for video editing and wondering what would be the
    > best? I know about how good macs are but i do not have that kind of
    > money right now so i am looking for a pc. I have seen and like the
    > offers dell is giving and wondering if they are any good for this. I
    > have about $500 and would like the best price and the computer that
    > will best fit my needs
    > thanks

    i'm sure macs are good...but the pc is lower priced...especially if you go
    with
    an AMD processor. Obviously you will need a high-end video card and a lot of
    memory...1 gig or more should do the trick

    philo, Mar 3, 2004

  3. stewart wrote:

    > Hello
    > I am looking for a computer that i can get for the best price. I am
    > looking for a comp for video editing and wondering what would be the
    > best? I know about how good macs are but i do not have that kind of
    > money right now so i am looking for a pc. I have seen and like the
    > offers dell is giving and wondering if they are any good for this. I
    > have about $500 and would like the best price and the computer that
    > will best fit my needs
    > thanks

    You get far more bang for the buck by buying parts and putting it together
    yourself. The next best alternative is a small mom & pop computer store in
    your neighborhood.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Mar 5, 2004