    Hack
    --//--
    , Oct 28, 2006

  2. bmoag Guest

    They had the best price on an Epson R1800 printer. I had no problems but
    that is only one experience.
    bmoag, Oct 28, 2006

  3. <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone bought any photo gear from these guys? They have pretty
    > good reviews on PriceGrabber, and a little lower price on the Canon 5D
    > than B&H.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Hack
    > --//--

    I've bought from BuyDig.com many times over the past few years. I have found
    them 100% reliable, they ship very fast and they have become my favorite
    camera seller. Their prices are almost always lower than any other
    *reliable* seller. And they ship faster than B&H (as of the last time I used
    B&H, which is now several years ago).

    Neil
    Neil Harrington, Oct 28, 2006
  4. Jimmy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Has anyone bought any photo gear from these guys? They have pretty
    > good reviews on PriceGrabber, and a little lower price on the Canon 5D
    > than B&H.

    I have no recent experience, but I purchased an Olympus C-5050 from them
    back in 2001. I had no problems and the camera came with a USA warranty,
    not a grey market camera as some websites had been selling at that time.
    Jimmy, Oct 28, 2006
  5. Guest

    Thanks, everybody. Good info.

    Hack
    --//--
    , Oct 28, 2006
  6. LabRat Guest

    Buydig.com is a good reseller. I have bought 2 dSLRs and a lens through
    them and have had zero problems.

    LabRat, Oct 29, 2006
  7. Dave Guest

    I just bought a Panasonic FZ7 from them. The order was placed and I
    waited 3 days and it was still in the "processing" stage. I emailed
    them and they replied that they were expecting another shipment in a
    week to 10 days and apologized for the delay. I replied that their
    website still showed it as "In Stock", plus the price had dropped
    since I placed the order. I asked if I was getting it at the lower
    price. Two days later I got an email saying the camera had shipped.

    They didn't charge my credit card until the camera shipped, but they
    charged the original price. Since it was only $2 I didn't make an
    issue of it. It was still a good price and the camera is great, so
    overall I'm happy. BTW, they also do business a Beach Camera
    (www.beachcamera.com).

    Dave, Oct 31, 2006