Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Helper, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Helper

    Helper Guest

    Helper, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Helper

    Brian Guest

    "Helper" <> wrote
    <url deleted>

    Spamity spam, wonderful spam!

    Shut up! Bloody vikings.

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Helper

    Grog in Ohio Guest

    Does anyone in their right minds still click TinyURL's anyway?

    Grog

    Grog in Ohio, Jul 14, 2004
  4. Helper

    0siris Guest

    I do. But only if I know the sender and trust them. I
    know, a security hole, since a virus could choose to spoof
    that person. Still, tinyurl is convenient if you can
    trust the source, and I do have a few sources I trust.

    0siris, Jul 14, 2004