Buy your test vouchers for $10 LESS, NO TAX, FROM AMAZON

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Helper, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Helper

    Helper Guest

    Helper, Jul 13, 2004

  2. Helper

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Helper" blathered:

    > http://tinyurl.com/3eyjq

    Gee, that wouldn't be an *affiliate link*, would it?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004

  3. Helper

    Bill Guest

    Well since it was posted in every Training and
    certification newsgroup...I call it spam.

    Bill, Jul 13, 2004
  4. Helper

    Brian Guest

    Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam.

    That number again is abuse (at) tinyurl.com

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Helper

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Brian" blathered:

    > Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam.

    But I don't like SPAM!!! Haven't you got anything without any SPAM in it???

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  6. "TechGeekPro" <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > On Jul 13, 2004 "Brian" blathered:
    >
    > > Spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans and spam.

    > But I don't like SPAM!!! Haven't you got anything without any SPAM in

    it???

    Rat Tart?

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Helper

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Rat Tart?

    I'll have a slice without so much rat in it.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  8. Helper

    Brian Guest

    "Bill" <> wrote
    > Well since it was posted in every Training and
    > certification newsgroup...I call it spam.

    I know its not that kind of spam, but I just feel a song coming on...

    Spam (to the tune of "Stand" by REM)

    Spam in the place where I live (ham and pork)
    Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
    Spam in my lunchbox at work (it's the best)
    Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it at all

    If you're running low, go to the store
    Carry some money to help you buy more
    The tab is there to open the can
    The can is there to hold in the spam

    Oh, spam on the table at home (ham and pork)
    Think about selection, are there different flavors now (let's eat)
    Spam in my office at work (it's the best)
    Think about the stuff its made from, wonder if it's mystery of meat

    If you need a spoon, keep one around
    Carry a thermos to help wash it down
    Now, if there's some left, don't just throw it out
    Use it for spackle or bathroom grout, now

    Spam in my pantry at home (have some more)
    Think of expiration, better read the label (oh boy)
    Spam breakfast, dinner, or lunch (it's the best)
    Think about how it's been precooked, wonder if I'll just eat it cold

    Now, once you start in, you can't put it down
    Don't leave it sitting or it'll turn brown
    The key is going to open the tin
    The tin is there to keep the spam in

    Oh, spam (spam)
    Ham and pork
    Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
    Spam (spam)
    It's the best
    Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it

    Spam in the place where I live (have some more)
    Think about addiction, wonder if I'm a junkie now (let's eat)
    Spam in the place where I work (you're obsessed)
    Think about the way it's processed, wonder if it's some kind of meat

    Spam in the back of my car (ham and pork)
    Spam any place that you are (ham and pork)
    The tab is there to open the can (spam any place that you are) (ham and
    pork)
    The can is there to hold in the spam (spam any place that you are) (ham and
    pork)

    Brian, Jul 13, 2004
  9. Helper

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 13, 2004 "Brian" blathered:

    > "Bill" <> wrote
    >> Well since it was posted in every Training and
    >> certification newsgroup...I call it spam.

    > I know its not that kind of spam, but I just feel a song coming on...
    >
    > Spam (to the tune of "Stand" by REM)
    >
    > Spam in the place where I live (ham and pork)
    > Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
    > Spam in my lunchbox at work (it's the best)
    > Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it at all
    >
    > If you're running low, go to the store
    > Carry some money to help you buy more
    > The tab is there to open the can
    > The can is there to hold in the spam
    >
    > Oh, spam on the table at home (ham and pork)
    > Think about selection, are there different flavors now (let's eat)
    > Spam in my office at work (it's the best)
    > Think about the stuff its made from, wonder if it's mystery of meat
    >
    > If you need a spoon, keep one around
    > Carry a thermos to help wash it down
    > Now, if there's some left, don't just throw it out
    > Use it for spackle or bathroom grout, now
    >
    > Spam in my pantry at home (have some more)
    > Think of expiration, better read the label (oh boy)
    > Spam breakfast, dinner, or lunch (it's the best)
    > Think about how it's been precooked, wonder if I'll just eat it cold
    >
    > Now, once you start in, you can't put it down
    > Don't leave it sitting or it'll turn brown
    > The key is going to open the tin
    > The tin is there to keep the spam in
    >
    > Oh, spam (spam)
    > Ham and pork
    > Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
    > Spam (spam)
    > It's the best
    > Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it
    >
    > Spam in the place where I live (have some more)
    > Think about addiction, wonder if I'm a junkie now (let's eat)
    > Spam in the place where I work (you're obsessed)
    > Think about the way it's processed, wonder if it's some kind of meat
    >
    > Spam in the back of my car (ham and pork)
    > Spam any place that you are (ham and pork)
    > The tab is there to open the can (spam any place that you are) (ham and
    > pork)
    > The can is there to hold in the spam (spam any place that you are) (ham
    > and pork)

    I forfeit the PotD. Gawd. I'm actually craving a spamwich now.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 13, 2004
  10. Helper

    catwalker63 Guest

    I think I'm going to be sick.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004
  11. Helper

    catwalker63 Guest

    Excellent twisted tune though.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 13, 2004
  12. Helper

    Consultant Guest

    nice work

    Consultant, Jul 13, 2004
  13. Helper

    Neil Guest

    > "Bill" <> wrote
    >> Well since it was posted in every Training and
    >> certification newsgroup...I call it spam.

    > I know its not that kind of spam, but I just feel a song coming on...
    >
    > Spam (to the tune of "Stand" by REM)
    >
    > Spam in the place where I live (ham and pork)
    > Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
    > Spam in my lunchbox at work (it's the best)
    > Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it at all
    >
    > If you're running low, go to the store
    > Carry some money to help you buy more
    > The tab is there to open the can
    > The can is there to hold in the spam
    >
    > Oh, spam on the table at home (ham and pork)
    > Think about selection, are there different flavors now (let's eat)
    > Spam in my office at work (it's the best)
    > Think about the stuff its made from, wonder if it's mystery of meat
    >
    > If you need a spoon, keep one around
    > Carry a thermos to help wash it down
    > Now, if there's some left, don't just throw it out
    > Use it for spackle or bathroom grout, now
    >
    > Spam in my pantry at home (have some more)
    > Think of expiration, better read the label (oh boy)
    > Spam breakfast, dinner, or lunch (it's the best)
    > Think about how it's been precooked, wonder if I'll just eat it cold
    >
    > Now, once you start in, you can't put it down
    > Don't leave it sitting or it'll turn brown
    > The key is going to open the tin
    > The tin is there to keep the spam in
    >
    > Oh, spam (spam)
    > Ham and pork
    > Think about nutrition, wonder what's inside it now (oh boy)
    > Spam (spam)
    > It's the best
    > Really makes a darn good sandwich any way you slice it
    >
    > Spam in the place where I live (have some more)
    > Think about addiction, wonder if I'm a junkie now (let's eat)
    > Spam in the place where I work (you're obsessed)
    > Think about the way it's processed, wonder if it's some kind of meat
    >
    > Spam in the back of my car (ham and pork)
    > Spam any place that you are (ham and pork)
    > The tab is there to open the can (spam any place that you are) (ham
    > and pork)
    > The can is there to hold in the spam (spam any place that you are)
    > (ham and pork)

    nice..you disappear for weeks and you show up with this...after the how
    not to dump post....wow, good work!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  14. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 13, 2004 "Brian" blathered:
    >
    >> "Bill" <> wrote
    >>> Well since it was posted in every Training and
    >>> certification newsgroup...I call it spam.

    >> I know its not that kind of spam, but I just feel a song coming on...
    >>
    >> Spam (to the tune of "Stand" by REM)
    >>

    > I forfeit the PotD. Gawd. I'm actually craving a spamwich now.

    No need for that. Brian simply got the lyrics from Weird Al, but didn't
    give him credit.

    --
    Fris "Tsk Tsk" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004
  15. Helper

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 14, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > No need for that. Brian simply got the lyrics from Weird Al, but didn't
    > give him credit.

    Wait, wait, I demand a recount!

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 14, 2004
  16. Helper

    Brian Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote

    > No need for that. Brian simply got the lyrics from Weird Al, but didn't
    > give him credit.

    I figured it would be well recognized. Besides, I've never seen anyone else
    get criticized for not giving credit when they post lyrics.

    Brian, Jul 14, 2004
  17. Helper

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 14, 2004 "Brian" blathered:

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    >
    >> No need for that. Brian simply got the lyrics from Weird Al, but didn't
    >> give him credit.

    > I figured it would be well recognized. Besides, I've never seen anyone else
    > get criticized for not giving credit when they post lyrics.

    Copyright infringement!!! Copyright infringement!!!
    Where's the RIAA when you need tham?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 14, 2004
  18. Helper

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    >
    > > No need for that. Brian simply got the lyrics from Weird Al, but didn't
    > > give him credit.

    > I figured it would be well recognized. Besides, I've never seen anyone

    else
    > get criticized for not giving credit when they post lyrics.

    You're not being criticized, you're just not getting PotD.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 14, 2004
  19. Brian wrote:
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    >
    >> No need for that. Brian simply got the lyrics from Weird Al, but
    >> didn't give him credit.

    > I figured it would be well recognized. Besides, I've never seen
    > anyone else get criticized for not giving credit when they post
    > lyrics.

    I usually do, Brian, but it's just that apparently a lot of readers seemed
    to think that you made it up. If you did, I'd think you'd sell it to Weird
    Al instead of posting it here.

    No big deal, but I would have thought that you would have owned-up to not
    being the original author after all the compliments you got on it.

    --
    Fris "Weird Bill" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004
  20. Helper

    Brian Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    > No big deal, but I would have thought that you would have owned-up to not
    > being the original author after all the compliments you got on it.

    I don't check posts all that often. You exposed me before I had I chance to
    cover myself. :)

    Brian, Jul 14, 2004