Buy Upgrade to Pocket PC 2003?

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by The Hobbit, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. The Hobbit

    The Hobbit Guest

    The Hobbit, Feb 17, 2004

    http://www.acquire.co.nz/acquire/product.asp?pf_id=237772&dept_id=1000050

    > Has anyone else had any success finding a supplier?

    I bought my upgrade for the h3970 from Ascent. Their page is not up to date
    for the h3870 though, but you can ask them. They're very good at sourcing
    things.

    Mauricio Freitas
    Performance Centre (Pocket PC reviews):

    Mauricio Freitas, Feb 18, 2004

  3. The Hobbit

    Peter S Guest

    "The Hobbit" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Has anyone sucessfully found somewhere to buy the upgrade for an iPAQ from
    > 2002 to 2003?
    >
    > The HP site is more than helpful (not)
    > http://h50043.www5.hp.com/ppc2003/nz/welcome.html
    >
    > I've got a 3870 and the only place I can find selling this upgrade is
    > Acquire

    http://www.acquire.co.nz/acquire/product.asp?pf_id=237772&dept_id=1000050

    > Has anyone else had any success finding a supplier?

    Try ringing HP on their 0800 number.

    Peter S, Feb 18, 2004
  4. "The Hobbit" <> wrote in message
    > Hi All,
    >
    > Has anyone sucessfully found somewhere to buy the upgrade for an iPAQ from
    > 2002 to 2003?
    >
    > The HP site is more than helpful (not)
    > http://h50043.www5.hp.com/ppc2003/nz/welcome.html
    >
    > I've got a 3870 and the only place I can find selling this upgrade is
    > Acquire
    > http://www.acquire.co.nz/acquire/product.asp?pf_id=237772&dept_id=1000050
    >
    > Has anyone else had any success finding a supplier?

    Its simply a case of ordering from any friendly HP reseller.

    it is orderable from TechPacific so any reseller should be able to get it
    for you

    HP part number:FA179A#AC3

    RRP: $78.75

    Nathan Mercer, Feb 18, 2004
  5. The Hobbit

    max barwell Guest

    On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:38:54 +1300, The Hobbit wrote:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > Has anyone sucessfully found somewhere to buy the upgrade for an iPAQ from
    > 2002 to 2003?
    >
    > The HP site is more than helpful (not)
    > http://h50043.www5.hp.com/ppc2003/nz/welcome.html
    >
    > I've got a 3870 and the only place I can find selling this upgrade is
    > Acquire
    > http://www.acquire.co.nz/acquire/product.asp?pf_id=237772&dept_id=1000050
    >
    > Has anyone else had any success finding a supplier?

    You can have a copy of my one if you want, depends how averse to piracy
    you are i suppose, i too found it a pain to source one.

    max barwell, Feb 20, 2004