    will get you anything. Most of the people that read this group would
    avoid any services offered by a spammer.

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)
    Leythos, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Leythos

    ML Guest

    We have a very good news for you : as from now, on our website, you will
    be able to order online (and download) a number of security software and
    utilities :

    - Anti-virus solutions from BitDefender, Kaspersky, McAfee, Panda,
    - Anti-spam solutions from Avantrix, IOK, Kaspersky, McAfee, Vamsoft,
    - Personal firewall/anti-hacker solutions from Agnitum, Kaspersky,
    Kerio, McAfee, Panda, Preventon,
    - Parental Control solutions from Aye Software, Explore Anywhere,
    Netnanny, McAfee,

    Coming soon :
    - Anti-spy/privacy solutions
    - Network security utilities like popup/ad killer, virus removal tools,
    password recovery tools, ...
    - Encryption solutions
    - Other utilities like disk cleaners, disk defragmenters, undelete
    tools, registry cleaners, ...

    For all these software and utilities, one address, a one-stop shopping
    for IT security :

    http://eshop.allitsecurity.com

    The site is still in design phase and we will add new products/services
    on a permanent basis, so, if you don't find what you are looking for,
    don't hesitate to ask us, we will help you.

    Thanks for your visits and orders.
    ML, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Leythos

    *Vanguard* Guest

    Re: Buy Security software online - SPAM

    "ML" said in news::
    > We have a very good news for you : as from now, on our website, you
    > will be able to order online (and download) a number of security
    > software and utilities :

    <snip the spam crap>

    Using a safe (text-only) web browser, you find they love frames. They
    provide no identification or information about themself. What I found
    (text-only) was their info e-mail address of:

    (and, yes, I deliberately posted their e-mail address here so they can
    enjoy other spam since they figured we would enjoy theirs). From their
    domain registration:

    (Brussels, BE)
    (Secaucus, NJ USA)

    Eventually you get through the frames to find:

    This part of the site (e-shop) is actually undergoing a redesign ...

    If you back down from their eshop host/domain and just look at their
    allitsecurity.com domain, you see:

    This Website ... is almost continuous under construction.
    Sorry for the possible inconvenience ...

    So they are spamming before they even have a functional web site. A
    traceroute on their domain name ends up at ev1.net for which a WhoIs
    shows they are in Houston, TX USA. A lookup at ARIN on the IP address
    for allitsecurity.com (64.246.61.11) also shows EV1.net (Everyone's
    Internet) owns that IP address so they are hosting that spammers web
    site.

    Bitching here in the newsgroup to AllITSecurity.com won't help because
    they don't monitor the newsgroup. They just spewed their spam crap
    here. Send a bitchgram to their e-mail addresses and send a spam report
    to abuse(at)ev1(dot)net.
    *Vanguard*, Apr 13, 2004
  4. Leythos

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Buy Security software online - SPAM

    "*Vanguard*" <> wrote in

    > "ML" said in news::
    >> We have a very good news for you : as from now, on our website, you
    >> will be able to order online (and download) a number of security
    >> software and utilities :

    > <snip the spam crap>
    >
    > Using a safe (text-only) web browser, you find they love frames. They
    > provide no identification or information about themself. What I found
    > (text-only) was their info e-mail address of:
    >

    > (and, yes, I deliberately posted their e-mail address here so they can
    > enjoy other spam since they figured we would enjoy theirs). From their
    > domain registration:
    >
    > (Brussels, BE)
    > (Secaucus, NJ USA)
    >

    > Eventually you get through the frames to find:
    >
    > This part of the site (e-shop) is actually undergoing a redesign ...
    >
    > If you back down from their eshop host/domain and just look at their
    > allitsecurity.com domain, you see:
    >
    > This Website ... is almost continuous under construction.
    > Sorry for the possible inconvenience ...
    >
    > So they are spamming before they even have a functional web site. A
    > traceroute on their domain name ends up at ev1.net for which a WhoIs
    > shows they are in Houston, TX USA. A lookup at ARIN on the IP address
    > for allitsecurity.com (64.246.61.11) also shows EV1.net (Everyone's
    > Internet) owns that IP address so they are hosting that spammers web
    > site.
    >
    > Bitching here in the newsgroup to AllITSecurity.com won't help because
    > they don't monitor the newsgroup. They just spewed their spam crap
    > here. Send a bitchgram to their e-mail addresses and send a spam report
    > to abuse(at)ev1(dot)net.

    ouch. that was harsh. but serves them right i guess.

    Rowdy Yates
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 15, 2004