    suspects (Ascent, Pricespy etc) don't seem to be much help....thanks.

    Regards
    Miguel

    Miguel, Aug 16, 2007

  2. Miguel

    RL Guest

    Miguel wrote:
    > Hi all....Anyone know where to buy a laptop dvd online in NZ. The usual
    > suspects (Ascent, Pricespy etc) don't seem to be much help....thanks.

    You mean internal like this one?

    http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?item=DVWPIO6017

    Search for 'slim dvd', and you'll definitely find them at Ascent.

    RL

    RL, Aug 16, 2007

  3. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:46:06 +1200, RL wrote:

    > Miguel wrote:
    >> Hi all....Anyone know where to buy a laptop dvd online in NZ. The usual
    >> suspects (Ascent, Pricespy etc) don't seem to be much help....thanks.

    > You mean internal like this one?
    >
    > http://www.pbtech.co.nz/index.php?item=DVWPIO6017
    >
    > Search for 'slim dvd', and you'll definitely find them at Ascent.
    >
    > RL

    Thanks RL.

    Slimdrives...more geekspeak to make me sound like I know what I'm talking
    about.

    Miguel

    Miguel, Aug 16, 2007
  4. Miguel

    Tony Guest

    http://ascent.co.nz/Category.aspx?majorcatID=22 then go to ide notebook.

    Tony, Aug 16, 2007
  5. Miguel

    SteveM Guest

    Miguel <> wrote in news:fa0q8o$e3l$:

    > Hi all....Anyone know where to buy a laptop dvd online in NZ. The usual
    > suspects (Ascent, Pricespy etc) don't seem to be much help....thanks.
    >
    > Regards
    > Miguel

    Shameless plug - I have one available

    remove the you from my email to get me.

    SteveM

    SteveM, Aug 17, 2007
  6. Miguel

    Miguel Guest

    On Fri, 17 Aug 2007 08:52:54 +0000, SteveM wrote:

    > Miguel <> wrote in news:fa0q8o$e3l$:
    >
    >> Hi all....Anyone know where to buy a laptop dvd online in NZ. The usual
    >> suspects (Ascent, Pricespy etc) don't seem to be much help....thanks.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Miguel

    > Shameless plug - I have one available
    >
    > remove the you from my email to get me.
    >
    > SteveM

    Thanks for the offer Steve but the guy I was doing it for decided to get
    a USB DVD drive he can share between him and his good lady. The Targus
    2.0 I believe.

    Regards
    Miguel

    Miguel, Aug 17, 2007