Buy broken Cisco Routers and Switches

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Laura Li, Sep 9, 2004.

  1. Laura Li

    Laura Li Guest

    I am willing to pay $50 for broken Cisco routers and switches that are
    of the following models. Please contact or call
    908-764-9569. Thanks.

    WS-X6K-S2-MSFC2

    WS-X6KS2U-MSFC2

    WS-SUP720

    WS-C6500-SFM

    WS-X6500-SFM2

    WS-X6408A-GBIC

    WS-X6416-GBIC

    WS-X6516A-GBIC

    WS-X6516-GBIC

    WS-X6724-SFP

    WS-X6148-GE-TX

    WS-X6548-GE-TX

    WS-X6148-RJ-45

    WS-X6348-RJ-45

    PA-2FE-TX

    PA-4T+

    PA-8T-V35

    PA-A3-OC3MM

    PA-A3-OC3SMI

    PA-4E1G/75

    PA-4E1G/120

    PA-MC-2E1/120

    PA-MC-8E1/120

    PA-POS-OC3MM

    PA-POS-OC3SMI

    GEIP+

    PA-MC-STM-1MM

    PA-MC-STM-1SMI

    VIP2-50

    VIP4-50

    VIP4-80
    Laura Li, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Laura Li

    Hansang Bae Guest

    In article <>, laura_li88
    @yahoo.com says...
    > I am willing to pay $50 for broken Cisco routers and switches that are
    > of the following models. Please contact or call
    > 908-764-XXXX. Thanks.

    [snip: expensive line cards sups]

    Laura,
    I don't know if you have a smartnet scam going or not, but this is not
    the place to post want ads. It's for technical discussion of things as
    it relates to Cisco.

    --

    hsb

    Hansang Bae, Sep 10, 2004