BUY and SELL routes

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Paul Sergievski, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. IPCB.net is currently offering:
    Togo ALL $0.1325 ASR over 50% G.723
    Netherlands mobile $0.19 ASR over 45%
    Switzerland mobile $0.189 ASR over 45%
    Russia ALL $0.044 ASR over 50%
    Vietnam ALL $0.255 ASR over 40%
    Azerbaijan ALL $0.135 ASR over 40%
    Georgia mobile $0.11 ASR over 50%
    Afghanistan proper $0.28 ASR over 45%
    India proper $0.14 ASR over 40%
    India mobile $0.115 ASR over 40%
    India Bangalore $0.055 ASR over 60%

    IPCB.net is currently looking for:
    Switzerland mobile $0.165 6E1
    Netherlands mobile $0.16 5E1
    Germany mobile $0.144 3E1
    UK mobile $0.107 8E1
    Kenya mobile $0.19 2E1
    Nigeria mobile $0.15 3E1

    e-mail me if interested

    Paul Sergievski, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Paul Sergievski

    bizz

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2010
    Messages:
    3
    voip wholesale minutes call termination reseller iconglobal

    iconglobal offers you the best solutions for all Topsy turfy situations that arrive in your businesses due to lengthy procedures and manual works.
    We are always available 24/7 to provide you support and answer all your queries.
    Find the suitable VoIP reseller services and the VoIP carrier services which would perfectly suit all your requirements.
    icon global is the ultimate provider of the VoIP phone service and solutions at very cost effective prices.
    In fact, we have an expertise in various areas such as contact center operations, corporate business solutions, high tech carrier services and managed partitioning services etc.
    We also guarantee and assure efficient technical assistance to all our revered customers.

    iconglobal.co.uk
    bizz, Jun 23, 2010