Buy a Boot Disk for $14.50...

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Gurble, May 10, 2004.

  1. Gurble

    Gurble Guest

    Gurble, May 10, 2004

  2. Gurble

    -{-astrae-}- Guest

    Have a look at one of his other auctions. A boot disc with 12 bids and has
    reached $15...

    -{-astrae-}-, May 10, 2004

  3. Gurble

    Industrious Guest

    Well, I don't know if this guy is on the level,

    '100 Watt lightbulb - Blown - parts only'
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/listings/0004-0450-0782-/auction-11315996.htm

    and this guy proves TradeMe staff and admin. is a machine.
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/view_member_profile.asp?member=267209

    Industrious, May 10, 2004
  4. Gurble

    Peter Guest

    Gurble wrote:
    > LOL - yes, you read that right!
    >
    > Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This fellow
    > must be dreaming, surely?!?
    >
    > http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0243-1227-/auction-11408522.htm
    >
    > Now I've seen everything...

    Hahaha I really am laughing as I have dealt with this guy Smeg69....
    seriously this is a sure sign of desperation.....lolololol

    Peter, May 11, 2004
  5. Gurble

    Darren Guest

    "Industrious" <> wrote in message
    > Well, I don't know if this guy is on the level,
    >
    > '100 Watt lightbulb - Blown - parts only'

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/listings/0004-0450-0782-/auction-11315996.htm

    Haha I have to laugh at the lightbulb auction.

    Darren, May 11, 2004
  6. Gurble

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Industrious wrote:
    > Well, I don't know if this guy is on the level,
    >
    > '100 Watt lightbulb - Blown - parts only'

    http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/listings/0004-0450-0782-/auction-11315996
    ..htm

    > and this guy proves TradeMe staff and admin. is a machine.
    > http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/view_member_profile.asp?member=267209
    >
    > "Gurble" <> wrote in message
    >> LOL - yes, you read that right!
    >>
    >> Just came across this auction with a "Buy Now" of $14.50. This fellow
    >> must be dreaming, surely?!?
    >>
    >> http://www.trademe.co.nz/0002-0360-0243-1227-/auction-11408522.htm

    "This membership has been disabled". They must read nz.comp.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, May 14, 2004
  7. Gurble

    Industrious Guest

    Who has beem disabled? Mr Poo's or Mr 100watt, needs repair?

    Industrious, May 14, 2004
  8. Gurble

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Industrious wrote:
    > Who has beem disabled? Mr Poo's or Mr 100watt, needs repair?

    The second one. Mr Poo's I take it? I managed to get through to the first
    link OK.
    --
    ~misfit~

    ~misfit~, May 14, 2004