Buy 1 IT Certification Suite and get 6 free

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Chelvy, Oct 26, 2003.

  1. Chelvy

    Chelvy Guest

    For only $1995

    I found the following info. I do not know if it is useful
    to any one. Just thought to put it out for you guys:

    "Order the complete Windows 2000 MCSE Certification Suite
    for only $1995 (plus shipping and handling), and get 6
    additional certifications FREE. You will also receive a
    FREE upgrade to Windows 2003 MCSE available fall 2003.

    CERTIFICATION SOFTWARE SUITES COURSE SOFTWARE SUITES
    1) Microsoft Windows 2000 MCSE ($2,495 value) Now
    only $1,995
    2) Microsoft Windows 2000 MCSA ($1,495 value)
    FREE
    3) Novell Certified Netware Engineer (CNE) ($1,595
    value) FREE
    4) Novell Certified Administrator (CNA) ($495
    value) FREE
    5) Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) ($695
    value) FREE
    6) Network+ Certified Administrator ($495 value)
    FREE
    7) A+ Certified Technician ($595 value) FREE

    * Windows 2003 MCSE Free upgrade
    * Windows 2003 MCSA Free upgrade "

    http://www.testout.com/6free/

    Chelvy, Oct 26, 2003

  2. |{evin

    |{evin Guest

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 13:02:57 -0800, "Chelvy"
    <> wrote:

    >For only $1995
    >
    >I found the following info. I do not know if it is useful
    >to any one. Just thought to put it out for you guys:

    Yeah, you 'found' it.

    Can I add something for my 'things I'd like to see done to the CDO
    interface' list?

    X-Original-Posting-IP, or somesuch.

    |{evin, Oct 26, 2003

  3. Caffeine Fix

    Caffeine Fix Guest

    The milk came out of my nose while eating my morning cereal and reading this
    offer! WOW! My check is in the mail.

    Caffeine Fix, Oct 27, 2003
  4. jlouie

    jlouie Guest