    plz help.

    Thanks.

    cobra.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y29icmE=?=, Aug 28, 2005

  2. cobra wrote:
    > i've win xp. The 'effects' button in Appearance tab in display properties,
    > doesnt work. what cud be the problem?
    > plz help.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > cobra.

    Hi Cobra,
    While I'm glad that you decided to seek support here in the
    newsgroups, I should point you in the right direction. You want to find
    the newsgroups labeled public.microsoft.windowsxp and ask in them. This
    group is dedicated to the pursuit of certifications, and probably won't
    be nearly as helpful as the WindowsXP newsgroups.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/....mspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter
    should get you to where you need to go (if you're using WebNews, that is).
    HTH

    --
    Patrick Dickey <>
    http://www.pats-computer-solutions.com