    most unethical, dishonest and uncaring service, you could ever imagine. He
    will be of better service to the community as a butcher than a vet. You have
    been warned!!!

    Bryan Adams, Nov 16, 2004

  2. Bryan Adams

    John Guest

    On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:27:52 +1300, "Bryan Adams" <>
    wrote:

    >This message is for all pet lovers in Auckland.

    Upgrade your pet, probably needs more RAM

    John, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Bryan Adams

    A Guest

    wrote:

    >This message is for all pet lovers in Auckland.
    >
    >NEVER go to Western Veterinary at 1852, Great North Road, Avondale to see
    >the vet called Trevor Hing with your loving pet. I have just received the
    >most unethical, dishonest and uncaring service, you could ever imagine. He
    >will be of better service to the community as a butcher than a vet. You have
    >been warned!!!

    But did he fix your computer?

    A, Nov 16, 2004
  4. Bryan Adams

    DoggNZ Guest

    wrote:

    >This message is for all pet lovers in Auckland.
    >
    >NEVER go to Western Veterinary at 1852, Great North Road, Avondale to see
    >the vet called Trevor Hing with your loving pet. I have just received the
    >most unethical, dishonest and uncaring service, you could ever imagine. He
    >will be of better service to the community as a butcher than a vet. You have
    >been warned!!!

    Hmm..off topic post AND the unfortunate name of Bryan Adams...

    --
    BOINC SETI

    DoggNZ, Nov 16, 2004
  5. "Bryan Adams" <> wrote in message
    > This message is for all pet lovers in Auckland.
    >
    > NEVER go to Western Veterinary at 1852, Great North Road, Avondale to see
    > the vet called Trevor Hing with your loving pet. I have just received the
    > most unethical, dishonest and uncaring service, you could ever imagine. He
    > will be of better service to the community as a butcher than a vet. You

    have
    > been warned!!!

    And since you feel it is appropriate to bring it to the attention of this
    unrelated newsgroup, you also no doubt had the balls to sort it out face to
    face with the poor guy who will probably never see this and get a chance to
    defend himself.
    Would you like us to use the resources of NZ.COMP to find this gentleman for
    you and forward your concerns?

    --
    Cheers
    Southern Kiwi

    Southern Kiwi, Nov 16, 2004
  6. Southern Kiwi wrote:
    > "Bryan Adams" <> wrote in message
    > And since you feel it is appropriate to bring it to the attention of this
    > unrelated newsgroup, you also no doubt had the balls to sort it out face to
    > face with the poor guy who will probably never see this and get a chance to
    > defend himself.

    Personally I think that posting with an unmunged email addy will
    probably cause enough hassle for him for a while at least.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 16, 2004
  7. "Dave - Dave.net.nz" <> wrote in message
    > Southern Kiwi wrote:
    > > "Bryan Adams" <> wrote in message
    > > And since you feel it is appropriate to bring it to the attention of

    this
    > > unrelated newsgroup, you also no doubt had the balls to sort it out face

    > > face with the poor guy who will probably never see this and get a chance

    > > defend himself.

    > Personally I think that posting with an unmunged email addy will
    > probably cause enough hassle for him for a while at least.

    Bugger!, did I forget to munge his addy for him in my reply??
    Ooops...how silly of me..... ;-)

    Southern Kiwi, Nov 16, 2004
  8. Southern Kiwi wrote:
    >>Personally I think that posting with an unmunged email addy will
    >>probably cause enough hassle for him for a while at least.

    > Bugger!, did I forget to munge his addy for him in my reply??
    > Ooops...how silly of me..... ;-)

    no worries, it happens to us all.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 17, 2004
  9. Bryan Adams

    Italian Jobs Guest

    On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:56:32 +1300, "Dave - Dave.net.nz"
    <> wrote:

    >Southern Kiwi wrote:
    >>>Personally I think that posting with an unmunged email addy will
    >>>probably cause enough hassle for him for a while at least.

    >> Bugger!, did I forget to munge his addy for him in my reply??
    >> Ooops...how silly of me..... ;-)

    >no worries, it happens to us all.

    i tink da sarcasm was lost on ya Dave

    Italian Jobs, Nov 17, 2004
  10. Italian Jobs wrote:

    >>>Bugger!, did I forget to munge his addy for him in my reply??
    >>>Ooops...how silly of me..... ;-)

    >>no worries, it happens to us all.

    > i tink da sarcasm was lost on ya Dave

    nope, not lost, just my dry humour(extreme sarcasm that appears so
    sarcastic it looks like I meant it) showing once again to be too dry.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Nov 17, 2004