Buskers

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Just Another Digital Fan, Dec 22, 2006.

  1. Just Another Digital Fan, Dec 22, 2006

  2. Just Another Digital Fan

    MrB Guest

    Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

    MrB, Dec 22, 2006

  3. MrB wrote:
    > Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

    Look carefully, it is another keyboard!

    Just Another Residents Fan, Dec 22, 2006
  4. Just Another Digital Fan

    Fred Guest

    Re: Stench

    >Took this one in the lovely city
    > of Bath, UK today.

    Shame you didn't stay at home and take a Bath you stinking fucker.

    Fred, Dec 22, 2006
  5. Just Another Digital Fan

    Fred Guest

    "MrB" <> wrote in message
    > Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

    Probably tiley's dick?

    Fred, Dec 22, 2006
  6. Just Another Digital Fan

    Rick Guest

    Bath is a very nice place to visit.

    The homeless guys/gal(s) selling the Big Issue are actually decent people
    too, despite their visual appearance. Give them a break and buy their mag.
    Maybe talk to them too and find out their background. You will find that
    they are very interesting people to talk to.

    Rick, Dec 22, 2006
  7. Just Another Digital Fan

    Fred Guest

    "Rick" <> wrote in message
    > Bath is a very nice place to visit.
    >
    > The homeless guys/gal(s) selling the Big Issue are actually decent people
    > too,

    Define Decent?

    >despite their visual appearance. Give them a break and buy their mag.

    And then they can buy a can of Special brew.

    > Maybe talk to them too and find out their background.

    Normally they come from a decent background and are just too idle to work

    >You will find that
    > they are very interesting people to talk to.

    Bollocks they are just idle fuckers who can't be arsed to comform, you can
    badge it how you like .

    Fred, Dec 23, 2006

    You are a demented bitter old fat **** Edwin. Go sniff some more glue

    Just Another Residents Fan, Dec 23, 2006
  9. Just Another Digital Fan

    Leigh Taylor Guest

    Leigh Taylor, Dec 23, 2006
  10. Leigh Taylor wrote:
    > Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
    > > Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
    > > of Bath, UK today.
    > >
    > > http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

    > That's a truly awful photograph.

    I look forward to seeing some of your work.

    Just Another Digital Fan, Dec 23, 2006
  11. Just Another Digital Fan

    P. Doff Guest

    P. Doff, Dec 23, 2006
  12. Just Another Digital Fan

    P. Doff Guest

    MrB wrote:
    > Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?
    >
    > "Just Another Digital Fan" <> wrote in message
    > > Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
    > > of Bath, UK today.
    > >
    > > http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

    Looks like a guitar to me....

    P. Doff, Dec 23, 2006
  13. P. Doff wrote:
    > MrB wrote:
    > > Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

    > Looks like a guitar to me....

    What about this one then......

    http://members.aol.com/dcjtee/hand.jpg

    Just Another Residents Fan, Dec 23, 2006
  14. Just Another Digital Fan

    Leigh Taylor Guest

    Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
    > Leigh Taylor wrote:
    >> Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
    >>> Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
    >>> of Bath, UK today.
    >>>
    >>> http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

    >> That's a truly awful photograph.

    > I look forward to seeing some of your work.

    It won't make yours look any better.

    Leigh Taylor, Dec 23, 2006
  15. Leigh Taylor wrote:
    > Just Another Digital Fan wrote:

    > >> That's a truly awful photograph.

    > > I look forward to seeing some of your work.

    > It won't make yours look any better.

    But we can laugh mutually.

    Just Another Digital Fan, Dec 23, 2006
  16. Just Another Digital Fan

    Lis Keard Guest

    Lis Keard, Dec 24, 2006
  17. Lis Keard wrote:
    > Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
    >
    > > Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
    > > of Bath, UK today.
    > >
    > > http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg
    > >

    > I was in Bath too!

    You could have bought me a tea and a cheese roll.....

    Just Another Residents Fan, Dec 26, 2006