Business opportunity: Cooperate with us in the field of Audio&Video products!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jenny Jiang, Jan 13, 2005.

  1. Jenny Jiang

    Jenny Jiang Guest

    We are J&D (HK) Electrical Co.,Ltd, specializing in trading and also
    provides purchasing agent service. The head company, Shenzhen J&D
    Electrical Co.,Ltd, mainly produce bottled-water-related machines,
    including water treatment machines, packing machines, water dispenser,
    ice box, other electrical appliances, accessories and etc.

    After years' effort, we are honoured to be some customers' purchasing
    agent in China, under such, J&D (HK) Electrical Co.,Ltd was built up.
    Nowadays, we have not only our own manufacturing base, but also
    professional purchasing center, by which we provide the quickest and
    professional purchasing service. Our purchasing items cover MP3
    player, digital camera, DVD/VCD player, car tools, car using player,
    electrical fan, halogen heater, etc.

    For more details, your mails or phones will be highly appreciated!

    J&D Electrical (H.K.) Co., Limited
    Tel : +852 25668109
    Fax : +852 28382602
    E-mail: