    Any advice?

    Thanks.

    Kind regards,
    zMacabre, Oct 26, 2003

  2. zMacabre

    pheonix1t Guest

    zMacabre wrote:
    > Hi guys
    >
    > I'm a new kid in IT town juz obtained my MCSE
    > Certification.
    >
    > Business & Accounting in background, couldn't get a job
    > with the above... even for a helpdesk job.
    >
    > Depressed.. now decided to start a business with IT.
    >
    > Any advice?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Kind regards,

    what makes you think the mcse would help you with getting business?
    too many businesses have become aware that the mcse is a joke.
    Now since you have business and accounting background....why don't you
    consider getting into the business accounting market? vendors like
    accpac or intuit are good places to start. For this market it's also
    good to have very good understanding about how databases work. Accpac
    is really nice because it can run on windows or linux. So far this
    year, about half of our work has been getting companies off of windows
    onto linux.
    pheonix1t, Oct 26, 2003

  3. zMacabre

    sundar Guest

    How come you have got into the conclusion that there is nothing that
    can be combined with Business & Accounting Background?

    Have you made enough searches to find out a career on the above? Its
    Technology which has married Accounting.

    I am also suggesting you to look out for places like "SIMPLY
    ACCOUNTING", "ACCPAC PRO SERIES / ADVANTAGE SERIES" or "INTUIT" for a
    probable start.

    You can get more suggestions, if you are really serious.

    Sundar

    sundar, Oct 31, 2003