    Please advice me

    Thanks & Regards,
    P.Kasi Viswanadham.

    Kasi Viswanadham., Oct 31, 2009

  2. "Kasi Viswanadham." <Kasi > wrote in
    message news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > This is Kasi Viswanadh working as a team lead in one of MNC.I want to
    > start
    > to get the certification on my domian. I have knowledge on SSIS 2005
    > (2year+)
    > exp and SSIS 2008 (1year+) and SSAS 2005,2008 and SSRS 2005.
    >
    > Now my question is how can i proceed to get certificed in Business
    > Intelligence 2008. Any preparation guides are avialable and how can i test
    > my
    > initial skills and how for am i to get this.

    The first place to start is the MCTS: SQL 2008, Business Intelligence
    Development and Maintenance (70-448)
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-448&locale=en-us

    There is an MSPress Training Kit for this exam, as well as several other
    books on SSAS and SSRS

    After that is the MCITP: BI Developer, which requires exam
    70-452 Designing a Business Intelligence Infrastructure using Microsoft SQL
    Server 2008
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-452&locale=en-us

    There aren't any certification study guides, but MSLearning recommends the
    same "other" materials you used to prepare for the MCTS.

    In addition, you should rely heavily on the SQL Server Books Online for any
    SQL Server certifications.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Oct 31, 2009