    PSTN->SIP inbound calls. Does anyone have any
    recommendations?

    Thanks,Steve

    Steve Blair, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Hi Steve

    The company I work for use a SIP<->PSTN professional service called
    SIPCall which as already been mentioned in this forum. We have a
    SIPCall pro wich means a post-paid account with several UK numbers
    (0870). So far we are very happy with this particular service, its
    reliability has been very good.
    Have a look for yourself at:

    http://www.sipcall.co.uk/

    /Henrik

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Henrik_Bergstr=F6m?=, Sep 11, 2003