    George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the USA. Most Americans think
    he is doing a brilliant job. How do you feel about his approval? Do
    you think he will be remembered in history as one of the great ones?

    Tara Clark, Oct 7, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    1.net (Tara Clark) wrote:

    > George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the USA. Most Americans think
    > he is doing a brilliant job. How do you feel about his approval? Do
    > you think he will be remembered in history as one of the great ones?

    Well Tara I think your obviously misguided as to what most Americans think.

    --

    website:
    http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank

    Gregory W. Blank, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Tara Clark

    George Kerby Guest

    On 10/7/03 4:20 PM, in article 46Ggb.53463$,
    "Gregory W. Blank" <> wrote:

    > In article <>,
    > 1.net (Tara Clark) wrote:
    >
    >> George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the USA. Most Americans think
    >> he is doing a brilliant job. How do you feel about his approval? Do
    >> you think he will be remembered in history as one of the great ones?

    > Well Tara I think your obviously misguided as to what most Americans think.

    Tara was misguided when his mother squirted him out and he hit the toilet
    rim instead of the bowl. It is now our loss.

    George Kerby, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Tara Clark

    PSsquare Guest

    TROLL

    "Tara Clark" <1.net> wrote in message
    > George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the USA. Most Americans think
    > he is doing a brilliant job. How do you feel about his approval? Do
    > you think he will be remembered in history as one of the great ones?

    TROLL!

    PSsquare

    PSsquare, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Tara Clark

    Joseph Kewfi Guest

    >Most Americans think he is doing a brilliant job.

    If thats the case then most of them are very very stupid.

    Joseph Kewfi, Oct 8, 2003
  6. Tara Clark

    BRuce Guest

    "Gregory W. Blank" <> wrote in message news:<46Ggb.53463$>...
    > In article <>,
    > 1.net (Tara Clark) wrote:
    >
    > > George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the USA. Most Americans think
    > > he is doing a brilliant job. How do you feel about his approval? Do
    > > you think he will be remembered in history as one of the great ones?

    > Well Tara I think your obviously misguided as to what most Americans think.

    Nonsense. He is clearly the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

    BRuce, Oct 8, 2003
  7. In article <>,
    (BRuce) wrote:

    > Nonsense. He is clearly the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

    So now you speak for the majority of Americans?

    Gregory W. Blank, Oct 8, 2003
  8. Tara Clark

    Starkiller© Guest

    On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 12:41:47 GMT, "Gregory W. Blank"
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > (BRuce) wrote:
    >
    >> Nonsense. He is clearly the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

    >So now you speak for the majority of Americans?

    Their statement is no worse than the poster that stated if the
    majority of Americans like him then they are "very very stupid."
    If you all can make such an elitist claim then so can anyone else
    conerning the opposite.
    Regards

    Starkiller©

    Starkiller©, Oct 8, 2003
  9. Tara Clark

    Ray Fischer Guest

    followups

    Tara Clark <1.net> wrote:
    >George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the USA. Most Americans think
    >he is doing a brilliant job.

    ROFL! The revisionism starts already!

    > How do you feel about his approval? Do
    >you think he will be remembered in history as one of the great ones?

    One of the great incompetants.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Oct 18, 2003
  10. Tara Clark

    Ray Fischer Guest

    BRuce <> wrote:
    >"Gregory W. Blank" <> wrote in message news:<46Ggb.53463$>...
    >> In article <>,
    >> 1.net (Tara Clark) wrote:
    >>
    >> > George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the USA. Most Americans think
    >> > he is doing a brilliant job. How do you feel about his approval? Do
    >> > you think he will be remembered in history as one of the great ones?

    >> Well Tara I think your obviously misguided as to what most Americans think.

    >Nonsense. He is clearly the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

    A president whose failed policies left the US with a $6 trillion debt.
    A president who funded and promoted terrorism. An administration
    riddled with criminal indictments and convictions.

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Oct 18, 2003
  11. Tara Clark

    Guest

    In article <bms6h4$msc$>,
    (Ray Fischer) wrote:

    > BRuce <> wrote:
    > >"Gregory W. Blank" <> wrote in message

    > >> Well Tara I think your obviously misguided as to what most Americans
    > >> think.

    > >Nonsense. He is clearly the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

    > A president whose failed policies left the US with a $6 trillion debt.
    > A president who funded and promoted terrorism. An administration
    > riddled with criminal indictments and convictions.

    After being the most craven coward in 1968 cutting in front of an 18
    month waiting line, when the military was legally forbidden to call up
    the Guard or Reserve for service in Vietnam: he built up his integrity
    and character by staying drunk for 20 years?

    , Oct 18, 2003
  12. Tara Clark

    George Kerby Guest

    On 10/18/03 3:30 PM, in article
    ,
    "" <> wrote:

    > In article <bms6h4$msc$>,
    > (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    >> BRuce <> wrote:
    >>> "Gregory W. Blank" <> wrote in message

    >>> Nonsense. He is clearly the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

    >> A president whose failed policies left the US with a $6 trillion debt.
    >> A president who funded and promoted terrorism. An administration
    >> riddled with criminal indictments and convictions.

    > After being the most craven coward in 1968 cutting in front of an 18
    > month waiting line, when the military was legally forbidden to call up
    > the Guard or Reserve for service in Vietnam: he built up his integrity
    > and character by staying drunk for 20 years?

    You want coward? Here is coward and it is all recorderd fact you dumb shit.

    Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all
    contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Given Selective Service
    Number 3 26 46 228.

    Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

    Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.

    Bill Clinton ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.

    Bill Clinton dishonors order to report and is not inducted into the
    military.

    Bill Clinton reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army
    Reserves on August 07,1969 under authority of Col. E. Holmes.

    Clinton signs enlistment papers and takes oath of enlistment.

    Bill Clinton fails to report to his duty station at the University of
    Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.

    Bill Clinton reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army
    Reserves is revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and Clinton now AWOL and subject to
    arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) "registrant who has failed to
    report...remain liable for induction".

    Bill Clinton's birth date lottery number is 311, drawn December 1,1969, but
    anyone who has already been ordered to report for induction is INELIGIBLE!

    Bill Clinton runs for Congress (1974), while a fugitive from justice under
    Public Law 90-40.

    Bill Clinton runs for Arkansas Attorney General (1976), while a fugitive
    from justice.

    Bill Clinton receives pardon on January 21, 1977, from Carter.

    Bill Clinton (FIRST PARDONED FEDERAL FELON) ever to serve as President.

    All these facts come from Freedom of Information requests, public laws, and
    various books that have been published, and have not been refuted by
    Clinton.

    After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured
    1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted
    down and punished.

    After the 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed five U.S. military
    personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and
    punished.

    After the 1996 Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia, which killed 19 and
    injured 200 U.S. military personnel; Clinton promised that those responsible
    would be hunted down and punished.

    After the 1998 bombing of U.S. embassies in Africa, which killed 224 and
    injured 5,000; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down
    and punished.

    After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, which killed 17 and injured 39 U.S.
    sailors; Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted down and
    punished.

    Maybe if Clinton had kept those promises, an estimated 3,000 people in New
    York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

    Don't give that yellow dog democrap dogma, moron.

    **** off and die, termite.

    George Kerby, Oct 19, 2003
  13. Tara Clark

    Guest

    In article <BBB740F5.1FF56%>,
    George Kerby <> wrote:

    > Maybe if Clinton had kept those promises, an estimated 3,000 people in New
    > York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

    No man can look at the Booker Elementary video from 9/11 and not know
    for a God-given fact that shifty-eyed weasel punk dodger Bus(c)h was in
    on it. Pervert Clinton isn't squawking about it.

    Both sides of the aisle: traitor/perverts.

    Arkansas whitetrash v. mobster/Hitler backer's grandson whose
    CIA/bigamist father just happened to be in on the Kennedy hit that sent
    us to Rome's 'Nam?

    They both work for Rockefeller, Rome, and the Fed.

    Fools, or Nazis like you, think it's one or the other.

    And have you heard? Big Dick Cheney got his lesbian-potboiler author
    wife, moralizer Lynne, knocked up when they changed the draft regs
    making married men eligible if they didn't have kids...9 months and two
    days later a daughter popped out letting tough guy Dick pursue his
    "other interests" while 58,000 died for the CIA and the pope. Wonder
    which of them molested Mary?

    , Oct 19, 2003
  14. Tara Clark

    Rafe B. Guest

    On 19 Oct 2003 00:11:52 GMT, George Kerby <>
    wrote:

    >After the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six and injured
    >1,000; President Clinton promised that those responsible would be hunted
    >down and punished.

    They were, idiot. You can visit them in jail if you like.

    Did you get the rest of this trash from Rush's website?

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Oct 19, 2003
  15. Tara Clark

    Rafe B. Guest

    On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:30:07 -0400, wrote:

    >In article <bms6h4$msc$>,
    > (Ray Fischer) wrote:
    >
    >> BRuce <> wrote:
    >> >"Gregory W. Blank" <> wrote in message

    >> >Nonsense. He is clearly the greatest President since Ronald Reagan.

    >> A president whose failed policies left the US with a $6 trillion debt.
    >> A president who funded and promoted terrorism. An administration
    >> riddled with criminal indictments and convictions.

    >After being the most craven coward in 1968 cutting in front of an 18
    >month waiting line, when the military was legally forbidden to call up
    >the Guard or Reserve for service in Vietnam: he built up his integrity
    >and character by staying drunk for 20 years?

    And to make matters worse, Shrub then blew off his
    last year of service at the Guard. That's right: AWOL.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Oct 19, 2003
  16. Tara Clark

    George Kerby Guest

    On 10/18/03 7:32 PM, in article
    ,
    "" <> wrote:

    > In article <BBB740F5.1FF56%>,
    > George Kerby <> wrote:
    >
    >> Maybe if Clinton had kept those promises, an estimated 3,000 people in New
    >> York and Washington, D.C. that are now dead would be alive today.

    > No man can look at the Booker Elementary video from 9/11 and not know
    > for a God-given fact that shifty-eyed weasel punk dodger Bus(c)h was in
    > on it. Pervert Clinton isn't squawking about it.
    >
    > Both sides of the aisle: traitor/perverts.
    >
    > Arkansas whitetrash v. mobster/Hitler backer's grandson whose
    > CIA/bigamist father just happened to be in on the Kennedy hit that sent
    > us to Rome's 'Nam?
    >
    > They both work for Rockefeller, Rome, and the Fed.
    >
    > Fools, or Nazis like you, think it's one or the other.
    >
    > And have you heard? Big Dick Cheney got his lesbian-potboiler author
    > wife, moralizer Lynne, knocked up when they changed the draft regs
    > making married men eligible if they didn't have kids...9 months and two
    > days later a daughter popped out letting tough guy Dick pursue his
    > "other interests" while 58,000 died for the CIA and the pope. Wonder
    > which of them molested Mary?

    You better get your tinfoil hat out, here come the black helicopter.
    See ya around, termite-boy...

    George Kerby, Oct 19, 2003
  17. In article <>,
    Rafe B. <> wrote:

    > They were, idiot. You can visit them in jail if you like.

    I think not. Otherwise the Trade towers would still be there.

    Gregory W. Blank, Oct 20, 2003
  18. Tara Clark

    Rafe B. Guest

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 00:55:52 GMT, "Gregory W. Blank"
    <> wrote:

    >In article <>,
    > Rafe B. <> wrote:
    >>

    >> They were, idiot. You can visit them in jail if you like.

    >I think not. Otherwise the Trade towers would still be there.

    1993 bombing, Gregory. Ten years ago. Clinton was prez.
    Six people died. Several hundred injured.

    The towers didn't fall down that time, though I'm sure the
    bombers hoped they might.

    The perpetrators were identified and arrested within days
    of the bombing, and convicted exactly one year later.

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Oct 20, 2003
  19. Tara Clark

    wrote:

    >You want coward? Here is coward and it is all recorderd fact you dumb shit.
    >
    >Bill Clinton registers for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all
    >contractual conditions of registering for the draft. Given Selective Service
    >Number 3 26 46 228.
    >
    >Bill Clinton classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.

    <big snip>

    Just like George K. to quote (verbatim) from a thoroughly
    fallacious chain letter that's repeated (verbatim) by lying right-
    wingers all over the web, like the Vince Foster and Ron
    Brown murder-conspiracy stories.

    George's "facts" are given a proper rebuttal here:

    <http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/clintondraft.html>

    rafe b.
    http://www.terrapinphoto.com

    Rafe B., Oct 20, 2003
  20. 1.net (Tara Clark) wrote in message news:<>...
    > George W. Bush is the 43rd President of the USA. Most Americans think
    > he is doing a brilliant job. How do you feel about his approval? Do
    > you think he will be remembered in history as one of the great ones?

    After 20 or 30 years, he eventually will gain recognition as one of
    the great ones. Same as Churchill.

    Jack the Breeder, Oct 20, 2003