Bush: please land on another aircraft carrier and end the combat (again)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by qwerty, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. qwerty

    qwerty Guest

    Re: please land on another aircraft carrier and end the combat (again)

    <> wrote in message
    news:40746B5C.4662.4C36F2@localhost...
    > Pick a different Aircraft carrier this time as the last one was kind of a

    jinx.

    I hear that on Memorial Day Bush is planning on personally landing an F-18
    Hornet on the deck of the U.S.S. Arizona, then pop out with a fully cooked
    turkey on a platter to serve the crew. :)
    qwerty, Apr 8, 2004

  2. qwerty

    stewy Guest

    "qwerty" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    > > Pick a different Aircraft carrier this time as the last one was kind of

    > jinx.
    >
    > I hear that on Memorial Day Bush is planning on personally landing an F-18
    > Hornet on the deck of the U.S.S. Arizona, then pop out with a fully

    cooked
    > turkey on a platter to serve the crew. :)

    No. The turkey will be in the flight suit.
    stewy, Apr 8, 2004

  3. qwerty

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    stewy wrote:

    >> I hear that on Memorial Day Bush is planning on personally
    >> landing an F-18 Hornet on the deck of the U.S.S. Arizona,
    >> then pop out with a fully cooked turkey on a platter to serve
    >> the crew. :)
    >>

    > No. The turkey will be in the flight suit.

    We must be grateful to Dubya for being the coward he is
    and becoming AWOL in 1972. Without such a brainless
    moron flying an F-102 over the skies of Texas, America has
    possibly averted the greatest airline disaster in history. :)
    Paolo Pizzi, Apr 8, 2004
  4. qwerty

    Orange Juice Guest

    "stewy" <> wrote in message

    > "qwerty" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > <> wrote in message
    > > > Pick a different Aircraft carrier this time as the last one was kind

    of
    > > jinx.
    > >
    > > I hear that on Memorial Day Bush is planning on personally landing an

    F-18
    > > Hornet on the deck of the U.S.S. Arizona, then pop out with a fully

    > cooked
    > > turkey on a platter to serve the crew. :)
    > >

    > No. The turkey will be in the flight suit.

    Both you guys got it all wrong!
    The turkey will pop out of a giant bag
    of *OREO cookies* tomorrow morning
    and testify in front of the 9/11 Investigative
    Commission. (..chaired by senile GOP flukie Tom Kean)
    Orange Juice, Apr 8, 2004
  5. qwerty

    Azzz1588 Guest

    Re: please land on another aircraft carrier and end the combat (again)

    In article <eE3dc.34151$>, "Paolo Pizzi"
    <> writes:

    >We must be grateful to Dubya for being the coward he is
    >and becoming AWOL in 1972. Without such a brainless
    >moron flying an F-102 over the skies of Texas, America has
    >possibly averted the greatest airline disaster in history. :)

    Just keep spewing that hate...

    It's what you do best !!!!!!!!!

    Azzz1588, Apr 8, 2004
  6. qwerty

    Paolo Pizzi Guest

    Azzz1588 wrote:
    > In article <eE3dc.34151$>, "Paolo
    > Pizzi" <> writes:
    >
    >> We must be grateful to Dubya for being the coward he is
    >> and becoming AWOL in 1972. Without such a brainless
    >> moron flying an F-102 over the skies of Texas, America has
    >> possibly averted the greatest airline disaster in history. :)

    > Just keep spewing that hate...
    > It's what you do best !!!!!!!!!

    I believe it's called "humor," you should learn to appreciate it.
    You are just projecting YOUR hatred, no wonder you have
    expressed several times your desire to see me dead...

    "I'm a live and let live guy."

    Azzz1588

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    Paolo Pizzi, Apr 9, 2004