bush and kerry family tree

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    molsonexpert Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    > This is not important to you Canadian things, but Americans might like it.
    > http://msn.ancestry.com/landing/strange/bush4/tree.htm

    That's funny. I was expecting to see a slug at the top of dubya's.

    Steve

    molsonexpert, Jun 25, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    > Canadian things

    Canadian THINGS?
    go to your room right now young man! and no more computer until you've
    cleaned up your room and finished your homework!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    >Canadian THINGS?
    > go to your room right now young man! and no more computer until you've
    > cleaned up your room and finished your homework!

    My room is clean, and the only homework I have over summer break is the
    homework I give myself.

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  5. nerd32768 wrote:
    >> Canadian THINGS?
    >> go to your room right now young man! and no more computer until
    >> you've cleaned up your room and finished your homework!

    > My room is clean, and the only homework I have over summer break is
    > the homework I give myself.

    My wife might want to adopt you...

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > nerd32768 wrote:
    > >> Canadian THINGS?
    > >> go to your room right now young man! and no more computer until
    > >> you've cleaned up your room and finished your homework!

    > > My room is clean, and the only homework I have over summer break is
    > > the homework I give myself.

    > My wife might want to adopt you...

    too bad
    you need to supply me with at least 5 computers to test stuff, a good laser
    printer, at least one LCD monitor(at least 17"), pay for all of my
    certification testing, pay for training materials, make sure i have the
    correct software to get my MCSE.....

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  7. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:e1y8wLtWEHA.2852
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > My wife might want to adopt you...

    becuase the nerd is more likely to have a higher income?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  8. Neil wrote:
    > Frisbee® <> wrote in
    > news:e1y8wLtWEHA.2852 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> My wife might want to adopt you...

    > becuase the nerd is more likely to have a higher income?

    Bingo. That and the clean room.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004
  9. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Neil wrote:
    > > Frisbee® <> wrote in
    > > news:e1y8wLtWEHA.2852 @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:
    > >
    > >> My wife might want to adopt you...

    > > becuase the nerd is more likely to have a higher income?

    > Bingo. That and the clean room.

    You really believed me when i said my room was clean?
    its clean if you don't look at all the dirty clothes, shrink wrap,
    electronics, disassembled VCRs, papers, etc...

    nerd32768, Jun 25, 2004
  10. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:uB2RwQtWEHA.3420
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Bingo. That and the clean room.

    pffffftttt, a clean room you can achieve with a quick beating...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004