    work any ideas
    thanks for any help
    pete
    peter allen, Sep 5, 2003

  2. peter allen

    TCS Guest

    On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:25:26 +0100, peter allen <> wrote:
    > Dear people
    > I have gone and brought a bush 2023 it should play vcr but I cant get it to
    > work any ideas

    Never heard of the brand. Why don't you read the fucking manual?
    TCS, Sep 5, 2003

  3. peter allen

    Rockwell Guest

    1. Press the Open button on your remote control.
    2. Using the remote control, key in the following: 2, 8, 1, 2.
    3. Press the Close button on your remote control.

    To playback VCD and SVCD discs on this player
    1. Insert the VCD/SVCD disc into the drive tray and close it.
    2. Using your remote control, press the Goto button repeatedly until the
    menu says VCD at the top of the screen.

    not sure if this works as i found it on a website

    Rockwell
    Rockwell, Sep 5, 2003