    can anyone advise how i can burn windows format movies onto dvd to be played
    in any dvd player

    thanks in advance

    john wilks, Oct 5, 2004

  2. john wilks

    Larry Guest

    In article <cjuq53$3d9$>,
    says...
    > can anyone advise how i can burn windows format movies onto dvd to be played
    > in any dvd player
    >
    > thanks in advance

    The short answer.

    You cant

    Long answer, look into Windows movie maker it MIGHT have a conversion
    available, but I havent looked.

    Ive just never come accross a windows format clip I though was worthy of the
    space /time it would take to burn to dvd.

    --
    Larry Lynch
    Mystic, Ct.

    Larry, Oct 5, 2004

  3. john wilks

    Biz Guest

    go to www.dvdrhelp.com and search for wmv to dvd(mpeg2) and you should find
    all teh info you need. Unless you mean some other "windows format"

    Biz, Oct 5, 2004