Burning VCD SVCD(Am I wrong?)

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by may119, Jul 19, 2007.

1. may119

may119

Burning VCD SVCD(Am I wrong?)
    The DVD Author software is the necessity in our daily life .Everybody knows that if you want create DVD ,you must firstly convert the mother file into DVD format .After that it’s Burning .Conversion and Burning are the two key steps .If you check the Engine of the software ,you will know whether the result of conversion is good or not . And the Burning ,it’s used to examine the software ‘s compatibility .As a user ,I am very satisfied with my DVD creation software---- SuperDVD Creator .Its quality is at the first ranking .But sometimes ,when I am burning DVD directly ,the problem appeared that the document can’t be permitted . I think may be I use it in an unappropriate way .Because when I saw Help text file ,I discovered that it almost supports all formats : MPEG1 video; MPEG2 video; MPEG4(DivX4/DivX5); MSMPEG4 V1; MSMPEG4 V2; MSMPEG4 V3(DivX3); WMV7; WMV8; H263(+)(Real Video 1.0); MJPEG; Lossless MJPEG; Sunplus MJPEG; DV; Huff YUV; Asus v1; Asus v2; Creative YUV; H.264; Sorenson Video 1; Sorenson Video 3; On2 VP3; Theora; Intel Indeo 3; FLV; ATI VCR1; ATI VCR2; Cirrus Logic AccuPak; 4X Video; Sony Playstation MDEC; Id RoQ; Xan/WC3; Interplay Video; Cinepak; Microsoft RLE; Microsoft Video-1; Westwood VQA; Id Cinematic Video; Planar RGB; FLIC video; Duck TrueMotion v1; VMD Video; MSZH; ZLIB; TechSmith Camtasia; IBM Ultimotion .The compability is first-class .Why should this situation happened ?It happened everytime when I burned DVD and SVCD .Whether I choosed all the VCD document must be VCD format ?Is that the document format I choose while choosing document is inconsistent?But why in that way the document format inconformity can't be Burned ?Isn’t the software that I use supports almost all Video formats?

may119, Jul 19, 2007
    1. Advertising

2. may119

may119

Thabk you for your answer!all!

may119, Jul 19, 2007
    1. Advertising

3. may119

sala

Maybe your DVD disc do not match the buring speed of software which you used!

you could visit mainpage to konw more information about your software!

Good luck!

sala, Aug 15, 2007
    1. Advertising