    on there web site and they have not answered my email inquiry. Anyone know
    of software that is compatible or suggust where I might Try.

    Richard

    Richard G Carruthers, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Richard G  Carruthers

    John Barnes Guest

    Try Nero. Free trial on their site. http://ww2.nero.com/enu/index.html
    Have heard that it works. Also understand that Easy CD Creator works fine,
    but you do have to custom install and leave out the drag to disk option.
    That feature will result in error messages when you logon.

    John Barnes, Jun 27, 2005

  3. Richard G  Carruthers

    Bob Knowlden Guest

    I haven't tried it myself, but Nero from Ahead Software (www.nero.com) is
    supposed to work under X64. Version 6.6.0.8a is supposed to be OK; the
    latest is 6.6.0.14. I've been using Nero for a few years under plain old 32
    bit XP. I don't use most of its capabilities, but I prefer it to the Roxio
    products.

    It is not inexpensive, though.

    Roxio specifically lists Easy Media Creator 7.5 (their latest) as
    incompatible with X64.

    HTH.

    Bob Knowlden, Jun 27, 2005
  4. Richard G  Carruthers

    -Dan- Guest

    Nero 6 came with my new system and installed/works fine in x64. I also just
    recently updated from the Nero site, which went flawlessly.

    --
    --Dan--

    -Dan-, Jun 27, 2005
  5. http://www.nero.com - its the best version 6.6 is ugly though.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 27, 2005
  6. Richard G  Carruthers

    Michael Zerr Guest

    try http://www.cdburnerxp.se/ it works on my amd64 system and is free.

    Michael Zerr, Jun 27, 2005
  7. Hello,

    I have an answer to Nero Burning ROM. It seems quiet good to this post.

    I use Nero 6.3.1.6 under x64 and it works fine.
    But the Tool 'INCD' as part of Nero doesn't work, because the Drivers,
    'InCDrec.sys' and 'InCDPass.sys' are probably 32-Bit and could't therfore be
    loaded.

    Has anybody the same problem? Has anybody an answer? Has Roxio in the
    meantime published a 64-Bit Version of INCD?

    Many thanks,

    best regards,

    Joachim

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9hY2hpbQ==?=, Jun 28, 2005
  8. Richard G  Carruthers

    John Barnes Guest

    Roxio does NOT work for this purpose. You have to install without the Drag
    to Disk feature. Sorry to hear that INCD doesn't work either. Another
    reason I won't be switching to x64 as a main system as I use that frequently
    during the day.

    John Barnes, Jun 28, 2005
  9. I want to thank all who replied and will try all sugestions. I am sure this
    bump in the road is solved.

    Richard

    =?Utf-8?B?amFja2Zyb3N0?=, Jun 30, 2005