    Adam Ross Guest

    Can potential employers look up your A+ test score?, or do they not care
    about that?

    Adam Ross, Sep 8, 2003

  2. Adam Ross

    techshare Guest

    Maybe they can ... however it would all depend on the employer (hiring
    manager) interest in these scores. I'm not sure about A+, but I've never
    known employers to care much about formal education or certifications in
    this field. Usually, all these things are a smokescreen. In fact, it would
    be a MUCH better and easier field to make money in if they did care about
    qualifications as opposed to "word of mouth", "who you know", "references",
    etc. However, it seems most employers are FINALLY wanting candidates with CS
    degrees. This is great, but only happened because of the tech economy
    downturn.

    Try to focus on selling yourself ... if you are just out of college, make
    sure to put down your degree near the front of your resume. If your A+ score
    is good, boast about it. If it is not so good, don't mention it. Honestly, I
    don't see how any good position is going to be a game of who has a better
    score on a particular certification. Your formal qualifications are sold
    with your experience ... not alone.

    techshare, Sep 8, 2003

  3. Adam Ross

    Ghost Guest

    In article <>, "Adam Ross"
    <> wrote:

    > Can potential employers look up your A+ test score?, or do they not care
    > about that?

    No, and no.

    Ghost, Sep 8, 2003