    Tammy Guest

    Which is better, Nero or ECDC ?
    Curious.

    Tammy, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Tammy

    Thor Guest

    IMHO, Nero hands-down.

    "Tammy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Which is better, Nero or ECDC ?
    > Curious.

    Thor, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Tammy

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Thor" <> wrote in news::

    > IMHO, Nero hands-down.

    Seconded.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    website: under construction
    email/IM for rates/services

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 28, 2003
  4. Tammy

    chuckie® Guest

    IMHO, Easy CD Creator, hands down...sorry Thor...had put forth the opposing view, and, yes, I've
    tried both...luck...

    chuckie®, Oct 28, 2003
  5. Tammy

    Thor Guest

    no need to apologize. Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

    Thor, Oct 28, 2003
  6. Tammy

    anna keynow Guest

    On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:31:03 GMT, "Tammy" <>
    wrote:

    >Which is better, Nero or ECDC ?
    >Curious.

    Having tried both, I found Nero to be the superior product.
    -+Anna+-

    anna keynow, Oct 28, 2003
  7. Tammy

    Night_Seer Guest

    anna keynow wrote:
    > On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:31:03 GMT, "Tammy" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Which is better, Nero or ECDC ?
    >> Curious.
    >>

    > Having tried both, I found Nero to be the superior product.
    > -+Anna+-

    I have also tried both...have both installed on my computer...only use
    Nero.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Oct 28, 2003
  8. Tammy

    anna keynow Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 08:20:23 -0800, "Night_Seer" <ecamacho4 at hotmail
    dot com> wrote:

    >anna keynow wrote:
    >> On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 12:31:03 GMT, "Tammy" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Which is better, Nero or ECDC ?
    >>> Curious.
    >>>

    >> Having tried both, I found Nero to be the superior product.
    >> -+Anna+-

    >I have also tried both...have both installed on my computer...only use
    >Nero.

    Same here, as it happens.
    The off-spring and b/f prefer EC.
    -+Anna+-

    anna keynow, Oct 29, 2003
  9. Tammy

    chuckie® Guest

    That's ok, I prefer to bow to the superior here (that being you, among others). From what I read in
    this thread, mayhap I should be giving Nero another try??...

    chuckie®, Oct 29, 2003
  10. Tammy

    Thor Guest

    > That's ok, I prefer to bow to the superior here (that being you, among

    others). From what I read in
    > this thread, mayhap I should be giving Nero another try??...

    It's up to you. If Easy CD is doing the job ok, I see no big reason to
    change, unless you are of the terminally curious. :) But when people are
    having trouble with Easy CD, I recommend trying Nero, as I think it is more
    reliable overall than EasyCD.

    Thor, Oct 29, 2003